Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 (Page 127)

Kajalkaju Senior Member
Kajalkaju
Kajalkaju

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Superb update...simply loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chokri_ASR

addicted25 Senior Member
addicted25
addicted25

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Jigs, what a tear jerking chapter, for a father who didn't hear his baby cry, nor watch her smile, for a mother who needs to hold her baby , but knows she cant. Anjali is seriously a very canny woman, must have picked up alot from her own mother. We heal in stages, but at some point a couple who have lost their child need to talk to their love, share the loss with them, hold them until their tears subside, and they begin to heal together. It must be hard for a man to open up that way, but he loves Khushi, trusts her with his whole self, but doesnt want to upset her anymore, but by doing that he would allow her love for him to heal his broken heart, and vice versa.

Jigs thank you for putting in the translation of the Italian. My Hindhi is bad being a punjabi myself so italian whoa over my head.
They ned to take this break together with thd help of the children and their mum, they are on their way

Edited by addicted25 - 17 June 2015 at 4:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellChokri_ASRArshi67canapoem

Shamz94 IF-Dazzler
Shamz94
Shamz94

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
First of all I'm really sorry for not commenting in the last few updates AD was really busy
This was something special I had a lump in my throat while reading the past few updates for the first few updates I had this feeling that they had lost there baby but didn't think it that way. We might not know what people go through when something like that happens to them
Thank you so much for writing it out this good

Chokri_ASR

ifeshaye Senior Member
ifeshaye
ifeshaye

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update. Thanks for the PM. 

Chokri_ASR

Sugar_Hugs Goldie
Sugar_Hugs
Sugar_Hugs

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Awesome Update... It had.so much emotion... loved it... Continue soon... Thanks fr d pm..

Chokri_ASR

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
One day at a time - This is the way for Arnav and Khushi to move forward in their lives. Losing a child for which they were so eagerly awaiting is going to take a toll on you and the pain is going to be great. It was so painful to see both Arnav and Khushi remembering their Pari whenever they see Bella. It would be so hard to see the baby girl they couldn't have. The pain was so raw and it was so heart breaking to read both Arnav and Khushi's efforts in battling it out. 

One positive thing I am seeing here is that Khushi is not pushing Arnav away. She is allowing him to heal her and I am positive they are not going be separated now. Khushi needs the healing from Arnav and only then can she truly move on in life with him. Looking forward to the next update. Update soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nik1310Chokri_ASRArshi67canapoem

1chilly IF-Sizzlerz
1chilly
1chilly

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
the chapter began with Arnav's nightmare and the heart wrenching cries of the baby but it ended in hope of better times ahead.
The part where Arnav is in agony and can't seem to pick up the baby was tough to read.
It is quite normal for someone who has still not come to terms with losing a baby to find the courage to look after another one. Khusji is a very strong lady and one can but admire her for her courage.
Hopefully Arnav too will overcome his fear and pain .
One can understand his need to be close to the ocean when in anguish.
I specially loved the part where he is frustrated with life and with the water, but doesnot give up and rides out the wave.
He will do the same with his life and wife and hopefully find his 'happiness' again. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pravallikaChokri_ASRHeavens_FlowerArshi67canapoem

rk2127 IF-Dazzler
rk2127
rk2127

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Your quotes in the beginning of update, or rather MB's quote for last chapter were so apt. Memories are the root cause of pain and happiness and they remain with us for life to cherish or to feel the pain. But it's up to us how we want to remember are moments.
Arnav's nightmare was a conjured up image of his baby girl and Bella in Khushi's arms. Something which never happened and than the cries of Bella pushed him there. His anguish at not able to hold crying Bella tells how much pain is still there! as in he is still coming to terms with his loss. But like I said the healing has now started with both Arnav and Khushi opening up about there loss and talking to other about the same.

Even though the update started on the painful note, and followed with Arnav not succeeding in coping with his nightmare or the waves for surfing but he didn't give up in water and his this attitude will help him get through.

Not to forget he has strong wife. Who he neglected for long. And now is the time to make up for his mistake and built a better relation one which shares pain as well happiness and not just happiness. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chokri_ASRcanapoem

Go to top