Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovelyday thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So slowly but steadily they re tie their knots ...unblocking ever so slightly to each other...that was one deep update... Their grief as deep as ocean itself but that same ocean brings them together...loved the last part.. Loved how khushi kept her calm in spite of seeing Arnav on tough waves...loved how he realized what she must have gone thru during Bella's birth...

Wow...just wow...take a bow girl ...u really took us on that wave ride...
Dhrenu thumbnail
Res

Unres

Heart touching update.. It is good to see that khushi is getting comfortable with arnav to open up relating to her pain..! 😊 but the pain of losing their pari will always remain the same but they have each other to lean on :)

Loved the mantra "one step at one time" love the update jigs :) thanks for pm 😊 Edited by Dhrenu - 8 years ago
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vzEUjPc8qs[/YOUTUBE]
pmpm1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good to see that both of them are starting to open up and share their issues with the other.
paaskhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely quote in the beginning by Mirabell.

This chapter left me with moist eyes... His anguish, pain his helplessness at not being able to hold his pari .. Even though it was in a nightmare And then his love, care and protective nature where Khusi is concerned comes across beautifully.
Khusi's anguish at not being able to hold pari brought tears to my eyes.
How well they know each other ... They can read each other so well and this will go a long way in helping them save their marriage
I do not get tired of saying this " you are an amazing writer, amazing at penning down small small nuances of relationships
As always eagerly waiting for the next Revelation!!
lalarukh thumbnail
loved the chapter...arnav and khushi both experiences with bella were very painful indeed...u have written it beautiful dear...they started sharing the pain ,thats awesome step...and their mantra one day at a time..cool :)
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome, I hope now they found peace with Pari's miscarriage. 
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very beautifully written... had tears in my eyes while reading it...
OMG u r just a fantabulous writer... 
the scene with arnav surf boarding... khushi n bella...sidhu...anjali...touched my heart...
sorry at loss of words... can i just say this is my most fav chap?
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jduke

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vzEUjPc8qs[/YOUTUBE]

I absolutely love this song... and was listening to it this morning! It always gives me the chills... thank you so much for sharing it!πŸ€—

Oh and the quote you posted today with your comment was just so touching and apt for this journey... loved it!

EDITED... 

PS... This little girl reminds me of Pari, not to mention the fact she is on a beach playing with sand... ahhh... Sorry I am an emotional fool when it comes to this story and characters, every single one of them...πŸ˜•

Edited by Chokri_ASR - 8 years ago