Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 - Page 89

Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I was told a long time ago, by a man I respect a lot, that the first time he felt his soul move was when he heard his daughter's cry. He told me he always knew he had a soul but he never felt it till then. It moved him so much, bonded him to his little angle that he became a puppet in her hand. His protective instinct surpassed his love and all other instinct for his daughter. 

No wonder most girls have their papas' wrapped around their little fingers!

This update brought goosebumps. There were many moments going on this chapter. There is healing, there is bonding, there is sharing and there is understanding among others but that cry of his baby (be it real or be it dream) stands out.

His struggles is depicted so honestly and so openly one cannot help but feel empathy for this lonely father and wish him well.

Anjali helping Khushi overcome her fears with our little Sid is another beautiful moment. 

This chapter just became so very special among all the chapters in this journey so far. Bless you my angel!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice chapter
their emotions
and the way now they are communicating
loved the chapter 

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav is also suffering , he is haunted by nightmares . Bella reminds him of pari , a father's grief . Men are sensitive too , poor Arnav . Khushi has sensed her husband's agony , their vacation to Home is definitely worthy . They are facing their demons and trying to move ahead holding each other . 
New beginning it is πŸ˜ƒ 
nizahairu thumbnail
Hey ...make them happy
I cant see them sad
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Wow ! Amazing flow of emotions...

First things first...missed the update last week.

Well, very natural how Arnav felt, totally felt his pain; that nightmare gosh πŸ₯±. Little Bella would bring a lot of 'possible memories' for Arshi; very difficult times. But as they seem to have their heads where it has to be, both are in a place where they are able to feel one another so deeply I am certain they will come out of this phase of their life as winners. Cannot wait for a naughty arnav loving his khushi soon.

Finally, for a total ignorant novice like me on surfing and the associated jaz ...you made it so real. Sure Arnav looked like a Greek God atop his board riding a wave ! πŸ˜³

Edited by nik1310 - 8 years ago
ammullu1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As always I loved it.Also the new banner.i never took this much time looking into a banner.i don't know how to say it.but there s something so catching in it.
crazylovey thumbnail
Awesome update... 
Continue soon.. 
Savera84 thumbnail
Sweet update.
I am glad they communicated with each other.  Best way to ease the pain, which they both were in together.
Cheers...

honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was wonderful update...

I really feel sad for Arnav, poor souls, they cant come out of their loss...😊...

I really hope for their happiness which is laid in both of them...
srilathas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the update to infinity dear...awesome...wow what a way had penned...superb and brilliant...