ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 - Page 85

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just finished reading last chapter and author's note. So Arhi in California and they are visiting Anjali's family! I love how you have used Italian time to time in this story and you have shown very beautiful relationship between Khushi and Anjali and of course Arnav and Anjali! Finally Arnav and Khushi are grieving and coping with the loss. I guess this will definitely help them to move forward in their lives! Thanks for the note and the Glimpse of chapter 13 looks very interesting! Would love to read more! Enjoy your weekend and thank you so much for your regular pm, though I am very irregular in reading and commenting lately! 
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A late late late Unres here.
But, let me use the opportunity on the teaser and mention that after the trip to the clouds last week, a swim/surf in the waves is a much needed continuation.   

One good thing with those waves is that as long as he has the strength to paddle the waters and balance the board, there is an endless supply of waves that keep coming at him.

Really eager to see when he catches that next wave.

Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bhavali4RR

A late late late Unres here.

But, let me use the opportunity on the teaser and mention that after the trip to the clouds last week, a swim/surf in the waves is a much needed continuation.   

One good thing with those waves is that as long as he has the strength to paddle the waters and balance the board, there is an endless supply of waves that keep coming at him.

Really eager to see when he catches that next wave.

As I always say... your unres's are always worth the wait... what a wonderful comment ❀️ πŸ€—.  

While I didn't write this update when I was flying, but I do admit, flying won't be the same when I look out that window traveling.  I have always been obsessed with the view looking out the window with my constant travel, and now this has added another layer all together. πŸ˜Š

And now the ocean and waves which have always fascinated me shall make their way here... really eager to present the update tomorrow!
Edited by Chokri_ASR - 8 years ago
spg1970 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is it Tuesday yet...πŸ€”...well just to say..."Revealed" was sorely missed last week but glad you are back from your world wide travels and hope your wrist is getting better too...loved the pic you posted from the airplane window. 
Cant wait to read about our blue eyed boy on the surfboard tomorrow...but why is he so stressed...is Khushi is being difficult...

Take care,
Sapna
Nazneen006 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Update soon eagerly waiting
Arshi67 thumbnail
Today is update day! [:D/]
This week just gets better! πŸ₯³
crazyff-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow... tuesday...update day...missing this since last week...
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arshi67

Today is update day! [:D/]
This week just gets better! πŸ₯³

Indeed it is update day ... However I am in and out of meetings this morning πŸ˜• so will try to post in the next few hours. Hope you all are ready for my blue eyed... Indian... Italian stallion taking on the Pacific Ocean  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Ocean taking up Ocean.
A sight to be cherished
Edited by -Bhavi - 8 years ago
Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chokri_ASR

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Indeed it is update day... However I am in and out of meetings this morning πŸ˜•so will try to post in the next few hours. Hope you all are ready for my blue eyed... Indian... Italian stallion taking on the Pacific Ocean πŸ˜³πŸ˜†</font>

Boxers ... Shorts ... I'm always ready to see Arnav riding the waves   πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†