Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 - Page 71

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful update... im glad they talking and providing each other support... this will help them heal... 
Anjali and karan have a beautiful family... hope they will act as cupid unlike sidhu πŸ˜‰
very beautifully written update... thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us 😊
Edited by luvbug - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
Anjali and her kids are cute and adorable
hope this journey helps them to cross the barriers..

mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
marvellous
fabulous update
the emotions of family gathering and the tendency of missing loved one who are not with u anymore
u wrote that part fabulously beautiful
mehra's are a full loving family
loved the baby sister family
a complete family with kids is what is missing in arshi.life
hope this healing and comforting carries on between arshi
loving this

continue soon
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was such a wonderful yet emotional update...

I really feel sad for Arshi as they didnt come out their lost... i knew they never going to be come out...

Glad to know that kushi is enjoying being with mehra's family,,,, Sid is such an adorable boy... i loved him so much...
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update! loving to see ARSHI with a family and hope being with family will make them come close. They start thinking of coming out of their sadness and think of future ahead and also  having baby.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
Can I Please Say I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Seriously..Im gonna dump my guy maybe for this FF :")

Arnav here makes me melt into a puddle of goo in minutes...even Ryan Gosling doesn't manage that these days 

Thank You Sweetie ❀️
sheen.sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
again very beautiful, sweet & emotional update..
the plane journey you have shown of them was very heart touching, the moment Khushi put her hand on the window to feel the warmth of her Pari & the moment Arnav share the same thought with her & cried thats my fav part of this update..

& the new addition to this beautiful story, the Mehra family was very adorable, loving & caring family..
the moment Arnav saw
'his wife holding a baby girl'
that not just him also make me realize that how much its going to difficult for them, specially after sharing the grief & loss of their Pari with eachother now., that really tore my heart...
Anjali, what can i say about her shes so intelligent i must, with just spending & observing both she knows that something is not right to her Bhai & Bhabhi, hope she will do something & helps them to make their relation like before..
& this Siddhath & his version of 'entelltaining' was damn cute & entertaing specially the part where he came in thier room & taken the place of his Zio with his Zia.. that was very funny but Arnav turned this moment into very loveable with his last statement...
waiting for nxt eagerly...
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great update. Now that Arnav and Khushi finally started talking about losing Pari, they are able to console each other and have someone to share their pain. Anjali's family is super cute and the interactions between the two families are really sweet. Anjali realizes something is wrong, but I'm glad her husband stopped her from pushing the matter. Arnav and Khushi need to sort things out by themselves without Anjali worrying about them. 
paaskhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update. Loosing a child is heartbreaking and it takes a lot to get over the guilt and the grief. It is a big step for both of them to grief for their lost Pari... now they can start repairing their marriage
There is something touching in a sibling reunion...so natural and loving. Little Sid is super cute
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant chapter.
Arnav and Khushi are sharing their pain with each other, which they should have done few years back.
It was so touchy the way they hold each other in plane. You are doing marvellous job in showing their feeling.
It's a change to read that arnav and Khushi are elders. Anjali being a loving sister catch tension between them, hope she could bring them together.
It's very sad and emotional  to see Khushi remembering her daughter while playing with kids. It's true that some of tension between couple can be sorted out with the help of children.
Looking forward to read more of their visit to family.
Thanks for wonderful update and pm.
Edited by archnahardik123 - 8 years ago