pran28671 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wonderful update enjoyed it 
DilLoveRomance thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jduke

On the blog scroll down the page  and on right hand side there is "Galleria" of pictures 

hey thanks a lot for telling me
ummm there was quite a lot of pics and now after seeing them im surely able to understand more
aquagal thumbnail
They are moving forward but her fear is stopping her from moving with the flow. Arnav needs to make her trust him again, that he won't let down her again, that he won't leave her on her own once again.
Kids are so cute. No doubt Khushi misses their Pari and would miss her more by being with Bella but sometimes what breaks is what heals us too. And now when they both have decided to finally grieve for their daughter, I'm sure they will heal. The sense of loss will never go but it'll be fine. They will be fine.
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful update. Loved it .😊
ShiningHearts thumbnail
Amazing update!!!
Loved it :))
M.Jayanthi thumbnail
U have definitely written a awesome story. I accidentally crossed the story and read it in one go.I am not good at words but your story makes me cry at many places.I have send u buddy request pls accept it and send me pm.thank u.
cocoamob thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Feeling their little girl up in the clouds - that was sad and emotional but at the same time also peaceful? They were sharing the loss of their precious baby together as they could with no one else. Very beautifully written!
Having brothers, I can relate to Anjali and her relationship with her brother. You bring out the sibling relationship so welll - her joy at seeing her brother and sister-in-law, sharing her children with them, cooking what they love for them and most importantly immediately notices the tension and the distance between them. 

The yearning that Khushi has for a baby and being with Anjali's babies... But this time, Arnav is trying to be with her all the way!
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

lovely update.. Sid spoiled the plan of Arnav. oops..