ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 - Page 68

Posted: 8 years ago
beautiful update. It will be awhile before they heal but Khushi can see that Arnav has been hurting too. Look forward to the next update. 
Apologies for a delayed comment SS..
My unres is here
Edited by Mirabell - 8 years ago
It was an amazing update. The way Arnav is silently lending out his support to Khushi is beautiful to read. I am looking forward to the future updates. Hope that this trip does work in favour of Arnav😉 and they sort out their differences. Continue soon...

Love
Aakanksha
Edited by ina_saahil - 8 years ago
So finally the much needed healing has started for both Arnav and Khushi. I am so glad that Khushi opened up and is now not talking about leaving Arnav or divorcing him. It is one day at a time for both of them. And definitely staying with Anjali they are going to get more close and they hopefully will be on the same page as to how they should move forward in their relationship and marriage. 
It was so heart breaking to see Khushi feel Pari up in clouds. And Arnav was thinking about the same thing. Felt so bad for both of them when they talked about how they feel their daughter when they look out. The pain of losing a child always stays no matter how many days it has been but you need to move on and go ahead in life. Hopefully Khushi will understand this and will give another chance to their marriage. Arnav can't stand another blow of Khushi leaving after his mom and his daughter. 

PS:- Love the way you write Italian in the story. Do you know the language or you use google translate to translate the sentences. Just curious.
awesome update..
hope this trip brings them closer..
Aww such a cute getogether.. Cute update 
I have no words to describe how wonderful this update was.
Everything in your stories move at the right pace, nothing feels rushed.
Wonderful.
Thanks for the PM.
Update soon.
Than u for pm...😃
The update is simply fabulous...👏

You have beautifully introduced Mehra family in this update... Anjali seems to be totally close to Khushi & Arnav...Bella & Siddhu are two chubby loving kids... ⭐️

This holiday will definitely help Arnav & Khushi to begin afresh...Arnav & Khushi's relation genuinely requires this change... 

Pari will always be loved by Arnav & Khushi... But now that they are sharing their grief, they will overcome it successfully & begin their life once again... Arnav & Khushi know for sure that both love the other like crazy... Its just that they should try to take out time for the other...

Please update quickly... Waiting for some romance & happiness in Arnav & Khushi's life... Please dear let Arnav & Khushi have a baby... They truly deserve...........
Awesome update.. Loved it..
I think this trip will actually help them to get back together.. I can already see the diff.. They need this like anything else . 

I jus hope they both succeed.. 

Waiting for ur next update..
lovely👏...hoping something good happens out of this trip...😊.