ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 - Page 66

Posted: 8 years ago
I am little at peace now by reading this update ..khushi thinking in the past tense that her marriage was on the brink made my day... Still lot of work needed.. But they are trying ... Wonderful , awesome storyEdited by ranogill - 8 years ago

Jigs,

Is it me...or does every chapter seem a little shorter? Ha, ha...the power of your narrative, my dear. Such a lucid, free flowing chapter...Loved the Arnav and Khushi bond...at a conscious and subconscious level...right down to the color coordinated clothes...amazing bonding between Arnav and Anjali, and the children with their uncle and aunt...all too picturesque...all too fraught with emotion for Arnav and Khushi who are unable to help thinking of Pari at every step. Their recalling her when they were up in the clouds was truly heartbreaking. Thank you for making them try to rekindle the romance. Would it even be possible that Khushi and Arnav have a baby again, that will help them sort things out...no I realize, there are no guarantees, but in lives like theirs the baby may be the one thing that could cement things between them. Also given the fact that they both seem such naturally amazing parents...my heart bleeds for them. How difficult must it be to be around Lavanya and Aman's kids or Anjali and Karan's and not remember their own predicament. Thankfully do not know too many such couples. Most are either childless out of choice or have made their peace. Do have an aunt who had so many miscarriages- she finally adopted her brother and sister-in-law's third child. While the entire family has made peace with this now, I am often left wondering how things could have been if they had managed to have their own kid...hmm...

Jigs, please let the next few be happy waala updates...bass sahaa nahee jaata...

In case we don't all tell you often enough,thank you for this story...truly masterclass!

Best,
Great update as always!!
I can see that things are getting a little better in A and k's life ..I guess the much needed vacation is going to bring some changes in their life..
excellent update...

Thanks for PM Jigs..

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by sman

Thxxx  Jigs...I loved the description of the house sooo much..
Mohit Raina is perfect choice for Karan...but I am smitten by the other sexy dude ;-)

omg omg am glad my vote matches with the author :-)

Hells yeah... the other sexy dude is just irresistible, hard to top that one!  

Waise did you see Sid's eyes... those are what I imagine on my Arnav... 
Amazing update
Glad arnav and khushi's relationship is gradually improving...

Originally posted by Chokri_ASR

Hells yeah... the other sexy dude is just irresistible, hard to top that one!  

Waise did you see Sid's eyes... those are what I imagine on my Arnav... 

Those eyes look sooo  adorable on Sid..  I had fallen deeply for your Arnav for those sexy Italian blue eyes and Italian dialogues.. ;-)
Originally posted by sman

Those eyes look sooo  adorable on Sid..  I had fallen deeply for your Arnav for those sexy Italian blue eyes and Italian dialogues.. ;-)

Blue grey aankhen jo Arnav ki dekhi
Sharaabi Shailaja ka dil ho gaya
Sambhalon ussko o mere yaaron
Sambhalna mushkil ho gaya

πŸ˜†
Edited by Arshi67 - 8 years ago

Finally I caught up with last couple of updates. "Revealed" is one heck of an emotional journey touching all those nerves and hidden sides of every person and relationships.

Chapter-11 is an ace chapter till now in journey of revelations. It is very hard to read but a much needed update to console Arnav and Kushi for their loss collectively. Loss is a loss no matter what everyone says. Every person reacts and deal with the grief differently and Kushi and Arnav hid pain from each other for various justifications. This heart to heart conversation definitely gave them a way to cherish memories of their Pari and say painful good bye to little angel.  

Feeling Pari through those silver clouds and peeking sun is heart touching.  I feel that this Malibu house will definitely will give Arnav n Kushi much needed peace and comfort in each other's presence. Karan and Anjali seems to be lovely couple and so the kids. I love this Sid sleep over with Zia πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Looking forward for some fun filled and much needed break for Arnav n Kushi with family and kids

Originally posted by Arshi67

Blue grey aankhen jo Arnav ki dekhi
Sharaabi Shailaja ka dil ho gaya
Sambhalon ussko o mere yaaron
Sambhalna mushkil ho gaya

πŸ˜†

Ruchi...my dear...this is your best poem yaar.. am not beng partial here ;-)

I was ROFL at work and suddenly a coworker came to my desk..donn know how I controlled :-)

Sharabi Shailaja...am still LOLing..  sach mein sambalna mushkil ho gaya with that sexy dude and your poetry :-)