Originally posted by: canapoem

Yes Charuji, you rock!!!! πŸ˜Š

Hehe! πŸ˜‰
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: 1chilly

I have an idea where Khushi can sleep!

She can easily make use of hubby dear as a matress! 
Good idea naa!
I am always ready with some awesome ideas, aren't I, Jigs? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

I love this awesome idea πŸ˜³... and Charu, when it happens you get front row seats! That is a promise baby!
Arshi67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chokri_ASR

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I love this awesome idea😳... and Charu, when it happens you get front row seats! That is a promise baby!</font>

I'm coming as Charu's plus one πŸ˜†
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Originally posted by: canapoem

Is it time for resing?

I need a little bit more time... πŸ˜•
Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Arshi67

I'm coming as Charu's plus one πŸ˜†

Mee meee :)
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Okay I am resing on the next page... please please please keep your fingers on hold since I need more than one spot... πŸ˜†
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Edited by Chokri_ASR - 8 years ago
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Guess the update actually fit in one this time... SIGH

Author's Note:

This is where I leave you today! I hope you enjoyed this update meeting the Mehra family. As always, I look forward to hearing your thoughts, please do let me know what you think whether it be a comment or like.  

It seems last week's poll was very close with few of the options, which actually aligns to the statistical numbers they publish on what one feels after a miscarriage. Below are the results from last week's poll taken by your fellow readers of Revealed:

A new poll has been posted, hoping you will take a quick moment and cast your vote on this week's question.  Some more photos have been added to the Galleria section on the homepage of the blog, including a pictures of the Mehra family, please do check them out. Revealed Blog  CLICK HERE  

Thank you for your understanding, support, encouragement, and most of all patience!  Welcome new readers!

Please add me to your buddy list for PMs for the update alert.  You can also follow me on twitter for update alerts @Chokri_ASR

Love always,

Jigs

Edited by Chokri_ASR - 8 years ago
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Looking out the plane window as it takes off always takes my breath away. There is something magical about looking out over the clouds, seeing the peaks of mountains from above. There was something so beautiful about the moment when she looks out and remembers Pari. It is especially poignant when Arnav pulls her into his arms and places a kiss on top of her head- it's a beautiful image.

I love the little touches you've added to this chapter. For me, this chapter was about the small moments. Arnav opening his arms for Anjali and engulfing her in a hug was heartwarming, just a moment shared between siblings who haven't seen each other in a long time. Or at dinner, when it's just a flow of conversation that happens between families. It's just so natural, so familiar. There are the little glances they share, like when she's holding Bella and their gazes meet. That silent connection they have says so much, and is so intimate- it feels as if you're intruding on a private moment when you read it. I love these moments the most, because you prove that there doesn't have to be something happening all the time. Sometimes, the best moments are the one's where it's just a shared moment of daily life.

Sid is adorable! I just want to pick him up in my arms and drop kisses all over his face and squish him in a hug. I loved his little exchange with Arnav- them imitating each other made me laugh. You can see Arnav and Khushi's love for children- these are their own, and I love how indulgent they are.

But damn it Sid! Couldn't he have waited just a little bit longer to interrupt. That was passion- you do it SO well! And these two haven't ah... given in, in quite some time, have they? Intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai... really meetha

I loved this chapter- for the little moments.

Love you hamesha,

Your Choti.

Edited by chotidesi - 8 years ago
Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Res
-------------

"They say time heals all wounds, but that presumes the source of the grief is finite."

It started with your epigraph this time. And how true.. 

Grief rides alongside for as long as the pain resides inside. 
Pain resides inside as along as memories preside
And what of memories? 
Ephemeral as cloud
Or enduring as scar

No, that is not a poem.. that is the the tone of what you have written this time. There are two streams of consciousness in your chapter - the light, almost whimsical Arnav with a droll-dripping Khushi. The other is the two of them bearing the weight of their scars, burn of their grief. 

How seamlessly you have woven them together. There are many things one should take away from these simultaneous realities. This feels real to me, when sadness resides next to cheer, pain next to yearning.

That you have done it so effortlessly is a mark of your ability as a writer. I am watching you leap across these milestones (arbitrary as they may be) of writing... 

And that pleasure is all mine. ❀️ 
Edited by Mirabell - 8 years ago