Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
First of all - thanks a lot for the happy teaser. Looks like Arnav and Khushi have come to California to Khushi's parents house. Looking forward to the update. 

And I am sorry that I couldn't bring myself to comment on the last chapter. I had a close friend who had a still born baby and the update just reminded me of her - it was heart wrenching to see her crying madly after she was told that her baby was still born. I was so shaken up at that sight. It is such a pain for the parents to lose a child - whether at 16 weeks or at 39 weeks. It takes a lot of will power to come over that crisis. Your update just reminded me of her and I just couldn't bring myself to pen anything on the chapter. 

And thanks a lot for saying that the story is going to have a happy ending. Now that the sad part is all out and over, I am looking forward to the emotional bonding of Arnav and Khushi and they growing strong together. Will be waiting for Tuesday and the update.
Edited by psarada - 8 years ago
sman thumbnail
omg omg I cant beleive am the first one to comment on such a tesing teaser ;-)  not fair on a TGIF Jigs..bahut naughty ho gayi ho..
Looks like they r in Anjali's place as Arnav feels its a cozy room.. if it was Payal / Kushi's parents place, it would be too formal... 

by the time I posted the message, I am pushed to next page :-))))  this shows the popularity of this wonderful FF
Edited by sman - 8 years ago
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜Š  i knew it ! I had a feeling that Arshi's trip will be up now and we will have naughty fun moments...can't wait now ! Looking forward to some in-law moments with Arnav standing up for his wife and also a jealous Khushi probably at the Anniversary Party ...
πŸ˜›
Edited by nik1310 - 8 years ago
just4this thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for teasing teaser ur a darling dear . Thanks for revealing the happy ending 
Love u 
Thanks ur efforts dear 
Be blessed
About the teaser I think they have started their vacation
sweety421 thumbnail
Itz the break they will be taking towards Anjali ' s place ryt???
Cute teaser... Arnav in his romantic and fun mood... perfect. ...!!!!!
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looks like they are finally off to the trip they planned .
Teaser is amazing πŸ˜‰
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i cnt wait for next update
update soon plz
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice teaser!!! Cannot wait for the update!!!
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
A lighter teaser * deep sigh*
We will get a happy ending! Yayy!
meera06 thumbnail
I love this flirty Arnav!!