ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 - Page 51

Posted: 8 years ago
Very interesting discussion...

So, here is my opinion having gone through this "incident" myself, twice...

Based on personal experience, room or no room, listening to the heartbeat off of Arnav's phone or seeing the baby during doctor visits in an ultrasound, would not have resulted this into a different story.

This is a couple who love children immensely (think I have shown that in this story), desperately wanting their own, and when it finally happened a couple of years later, along with the four months with their baby, not a fetus, there is that unconditional love and bond that one does not forgot whether there are reminders or not. They were emotionally connected as soon as she learned she was pregnant. Yes it took them two years to get here, but this is a fact, everyone is different, every situation is different... this is only one scenario.

Think about it from the standpoint where millions of mothers and fathers go through this, its heart wrenching. The pain is no less whatever the circumstance is. Professional or personal advice given by others, in my eyes can not compare to what that couple feels. No one can relate to the couple but themselves, as individuals.

Edited by Chokri_ASR - 8 years ago
No wonder Mira i was fighting the lost battle here. As Jigs said only those who have undergone this heart wrenching pain can understand it. 

All other side stander can only speculate and that is exactly what i did😳 Speculate about what could have been different in dealing with the pain. 

Reading all the personal stories here one can only thank God for the small mercies of life.

And no it was not fun to discuss this at all.
Edited by -Bhavi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Bhavi

No wonder Mira i was fighting the lost battle here. As Jigs said only those who have undergone this heart wrenching pain can understand it. 

All other side stander can only speculate and that is exactly what i did😳 Speculate about what could have been different in dealing with the pain. 

Reading all the personal stories here one can only thank God for the small mercies of life.

It is not be fun to discuss this Bhavi, but so glad to see that this discussion is taking place and emotions and opinions and facts are laid bare for all...

As Jigs says in her previous post "everyone is different, every situation is different... this is only one scenario". In essence what I believe she is trying to get at, is to show for people like Khushi, that there are other options available to them other than withdrawing into themselves... If this narration could make a difference to one such Khushi then Jigs would have achieved what every author dreams of achieving... and your discussions is helping to make that clear in more ways than one...

Originally posted by -Bhavi

❤️

Thank you! 

I guess this was Jig's way of evoking some empathy in those of us that didn't go through this. And I think she has done a spectacular job of it.

One doesn't have to 'walk in another's shoe' necessarily to feel the pinch. Just the idea of someone being pinched suffices for a few perhaps.

Yes, some of us are chosen for this painful journey. But lessons are universal I guess.

I think it would give utmost respect to all parents who never had a chance to know their children and to the author writing this story...to lay this conversation to rest...    
Its time for the 

wishing the happy times ahead😃
Edited by -Bhavi - 8 years ago
ahh!!
what can i say about this part Jigs..
i m speechless truly..
i'll not go in deep or should i say that what i feel right now, i cant put it in words, i'll just say that i m feeling weak emotionally.. & few things..
first of all
'Avocado'
now on whenever i see & heard this word, it definetly going to reminds me of this, their 'Pari'..
the memory from the past was so beautiful & the time he was treating her & taking care of her just like she was a baby,& the time he was talking to their baby, i was crying coz we were aware about the result of their this beautiful journey..
& the hospital scene, i m skipping to say anything about that & her deliverying the baby, they were the very hard part for me..
& last their confession, specially Khushi who let her guilt, grief, pain, loss, fear have told him..
& the moment they share about 'if' their Pari was alive, how she would look, talk an all was truly a parents wish ( i wanted to write something here but i forget it as i m at loss of words currently)..
i just hope & wish at least for once they concived baby, not just coz after i read this part but for whom who was so longing, love & crave for this..
& hope after this confrontation Khushi gives another chance to their happiness..
waiting for nxt..
& forgot to mention the way Arnav was holding the doll & crying bitterly remembering her baby that scene was very impact full & very emotional..
you know through out this chp i was crying with them to their this beautiful loss..
waiting for nxt..
Baby or No Baby... You are my wife, you should know by now I wouldn't make any decision which would have an impact on our lives, before discussing it with you...
I guess these lines brought forth all the emotions , Arnav and Khushi had bottled up inside them. Loosing Pari... Their life... Still born due to miscarriage. Their brave front to protect the other from sorrow, grieving the death of the unborn alone in their hearts...drifted them apart... All they wanted at that time was solace in each other's arms instead of an army of people sympathising. 

Entering the room, which they had made for Pari, helped them talk their hearts out. In the end making them greive for their Pari... A part of them individually coming together to create the most beautiful creation of God. This time they grieved together. 

The topic is very sensitive, but beautifully and carefully penned down. 
Emotional update...
very well written..
This was so sad! But truly well written! Every word was overflowing with emotions that the characters felt and me as a reader was able to feel the same level of emotions! It was possible only because of your powerful writing Jigs! I salute you for writing pain so beautifully!
I am glad that they both have accepted the death of their child, the pain. I am sure they will be able to move forward together now.