Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: yoga123

This chapter has reminded me of my miscarriage...I could relate to what Arnav and Khushi went through...unfortunately for me, when I was told by the doctor about the miscarriage my husband was travelling and I couldn't tell him until he was back home...the disappointment and heart I saw in his eyes that day still haunts me...the grief will not leave us for this life time...I was anxious while reading this chapter but wanted to complete reading it...it helped...I could understand why khushi did not want any suggestions on how to deal with a miscarriage...people will not let us grieve on our loss...everybody has to say something about it...I agree it is out of concern...but it takes time to come out of that and people around you should give that space...but here khushi should not have distanced Arnav...it is a loss for both of them...I was happy they have done it together now...this chapter made me very emotional...thanks for the PM

Thanks for sharing your experience. I had tears in my eyes after reading it. 

And thanks to Jigs for writing this story. Somewhere this couple's pain and sorrow touches a sensitive nerve in all of us readers here. 
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome...very painful time for parents who loose their child like that  ..lets hope they can move on together now, as they grieved loss their baby at last 
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it
WanieA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I don't comment most of the time..i just click like bcos you will leave me speechless every time but I cant help myself today. From starting till now, when I'm reading, one thought comes to my mind, how the hell you write this.. its so mind blowingly blazingly crazy.. every emotion every action..every gesture..its like watching real drama unfold by each chapter. πŸ‘πŸΌ

sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
You did a fabulous job on this update.
You depicted the emotions of expectant parents, devastated parents and mourning parents. 
The pain of a loss never really diminishes, you just learn to live with it and find something worth living for. In this case, Arnav and Khushi hold onto each other for support, for a home. 
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u for pm...

Hats off to u for writing this update. The pain in the update is so real that I am crying after going thru this update. 😭

Finally Khushi opened up about her feelings before Arnav... It's genuinely so difficult for a couple to overcome the loss of baby though it's unborn. The pain stays thru out your life. Its so heart touching, Arnav & Khushi comforting the other, finding solace in the other, sharing the grief of their unborn baby... 😭

Hope so God gives Arnav & Khushi strength to overcome this loss... This will definitely bring them closer to the other... Once Khushi opens up, Arnav-Khushi can solve the issues in their relation.

Please update quickly...
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful emotional update
Losing a baby is never easy for any parent...
Hope grieving for their lose brings Arshi together
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
It was such a heart-wrenching update. I actually don't have the exact words to describe how I felt reading waiting. All I can say is you have wonderfully expressed their pain.😊
Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
omg...the first part was absolute sadness...u mustve had to feel so deep emotions even ven u were penning it...n  ur words carried every emotion tat arshi mightve felt in tat situatn...awesome writing...πŸ‘
shubhanjli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kudos to you for touching a topic which does not have any match. The pain of losing a child is unbearable esp when you don't conceive next soon. Being a mother I can say that a child makes a family. Husband and wife they become parents. Its a joy which cannot be replaced with anything. 
Arnav and Khushi both were in so much of pain. Its good they talked. It was needed and most important for their breaking relation. 
You are a wonderful writer. It was just awesome. Words are less to describe what I felt reading the update.. Hopefully in next update we ll see them moving forward.
Loved it.
Thanks for pm..