Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

l.savitree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
  Joy ,happiness  then follow by heartbreaking,painful,emotional  sensitive & last the beginning of healing .Fabulous chapter👏 ⭐️
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Jigs,

I have to be honest here...I was almost tempted after reading your author's note in the beginning to pass on this chapter after all, my threshold for tolerating pain, especially when it comes to Arnav and Khushi is at an all time low, I find.  Still, I steeled my heart...and decided to get through with it. So poignantly written, you are the master of the game here, so will not even attempt to describe what this felt like...I almost felt like I was going through a miscarriage myself...memories of giving birth to my own children and experiencing all those ultrasounds and checks started to haunt me just reading about Khushi's doctor's visit...there was no good news was there? It was apparent from word go...devastating. Anyway, I am hoping we can take comfort from the fact that Arnav and Khushi in time, can put this behind them, and have a baby after all...sometime soon...that is writer saahiba, if you will be so kind as to spell it out for us.  Of course they are both broken and have drifted apart after something like this...the human brain simply shuts down and withdraws into a shell after such life altering events...death, divorce, separation are often things that happen in life which we have no control over...and different people react differently to these situations...while Arnav tried to deal with it head on, Khushi simply switched into denial mode...therein lay the challenge for them...how to move ahead together...hopefully talking about this painful memory will free up some head space for both of them to accept theiir loss, put it behind them, and move on!

Too overwrought...will see you after the next update, Jigs...hopefully we have come to the end of the grief and sadness. The next fork in the road must take us one step at a time to new beginnings?

Best,

Spoonai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No words, absolutely no words after reading the break down of both Arnav and khushi. The happiness, excitement, fear, pain and grieve was too heart breaking!!! 
Wouldn't say much both parent who suffer miscarriage isn't easy, it break marriage and it can make couple come closer. It all depends how the couple grieve and it's never easy. 

Never say u can you can understand what parent going through after a miscarriage unless you have the same experience. So I can't say I can understand Arnav n khushi pain!!!  
sweety421 thumbnail
This was very painful...!!!!!!
One needs to mourn the loss of loved ones...not to forget them...but to remember them always with the hapie memories. ...And move forward...
This is what they needed...!!!
I guess this will make them move forward now...In a good way...
In terms of writing... gosh this was one of the most toughest I have ever read... Very well written dear... Hattz off...Edited by sweety421 - 8 years ago
ifeshaye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very good written and emotional update. I cried while reading it.
sunshineswirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Extremely Emotional, my mother had four miscarriages and she always said that they were harder than the full term pregnancies, both emotionally and physically. I feel for Khushi and Arnav in this FF but also I can feel the pain through your writing for all those couples who had been unfortunate to experience such a tragedy.
Very well written, hats off to you!!!
kaur94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Speechless Edited by kaur94 - 8 years ago
pinku_khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't have any words to describe your update...
I lost my one angel at 10 weeks...so I know the pain..

It's more than 5 years now...bbut still it fresh in my mind...

I relive it today with your updates...

Lovelyday thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">It is bitter sweet to see what your update and your story has done to us Writerji. The unfortunate sisterhood of shared pain is a testament to what I have read somewhere... a long while ago..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Thank you for giving us a space to find this sisterhood and</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">To all those who have lost, to those whose pain shadows</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#0000ff">Pain shared is pain halved.</font>

❤️

</font>

Agree with you completely. This update seems to have served as a virtual space for sharing our grief / experiences and form that unique bond and draw strength from each other... I have a special picture of two angels in memory of my two angels that I lost ..

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6