Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meera06 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Brilliantly written!
Khushi's pain could be felt throughout the update.
No amount of words can comfort a grieving parents.I hope this much needed talk will give them  some form of closure and by closure I do not mean that they should forget about their baby but move ahead and keep the beautiful memories related to their baby...

Poju thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very sad..😭
I don have anything to say..
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
painful yet amazing
beautifully written
I could feel the pain in the words
kank_dah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 beautifully it has been written.loved it
vinovember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What an amazing update! The start of communication between the two finally! Loved the whirlpool of emotions from the start till the end πŸ‘ I was feeling a lump in my throat! How well you've described their emotions! The doctor closing the ultrasound screen, arnav khushi finally in Pari's room after Eighteen months 😭 they are finally grieving for their loss together! Hope everything goes uphill for them from now! Just loved loved your update!   πŸ‘
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow that was such an emotional and heart breaking update!!! Hats off to you for writing, it must not have been easy!!!!
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heart wrenching
feeling sad for Arnav and khushi
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Super touching part
U made me cry
Beautifully written
Savera84 thumbnail
I already told you that this story is close to reality (at least in these parts of the world).  The subject in the latest chapter is becoming a common phenomenon.  I heard an obstetrician saying  that one in every 3 pregnancies is ending up in a miscarriage.  Girls are the most affected because they carry the baby in their womb and they are emotionally attached.  If anything happens, they feel responsible and they feel guilty.  I am not saying men do not care.  They feel more responsible towards the partner and tend to hide their pain for the loss.
What more can I say?  Hats off for choosing a serious subject and still made it worth reading.
Cheers...

Edited by Savera84 - 8 years ago
frustrated12233 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Trust me vn i say i ws crying throughout d updt!! believe me m still crying!! Nd its surely not often i cry while reading (a hard nut to crack u see)
Great job!! Kudos!!! 
U brought life to d emotions!!  hatts off!!