Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 - Page 44

Lovelyday thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow... I m still trying to swallow the lump in my throat.. That was an exceptionally well written emotional update.. I have tears in my eyes as I write this. Losing a baby is devastating . Healing happens at some point but void remains... You have written the sensitive topic in such a real way that I forgot that I m reading a fiction. Having been thru and seen others having a lot of ups and downs and situations like these , it broke my heart to see them in such deep pain. Pain that takes one's soul to heal..and healing happens with the loved one that goes thru the same pain with the same intensity... Fantastic way to see pari up in the stars with her granny .. That does bring some closure to me.. I can already see the first step to their happiness forever being taken:)... Again, I can't get over how beautifully u have penned this update.. Take a bow girl! U rock..Edited by Serene77 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written
Loved the update 
nizahairu thumbnail
I understand this situation
I had a miscarriage in the six month of pregnancy
When i read this update i am crying...
U r a wonderful writer...can i hug u...
Nice update
inamajar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

😭  πŸ€—

A very emotional heart wrenching update. I am not able to put down words. 

Beautifully written bringing out the emotions and turmoil a couple go through in the given situation. 
The moment a couple plan for a child their bond Starts. They need not - need to feel, just the thought
of a Child on it's own creates an emotional Bondage and there starts the Journey for the Parents. 

A loss is a Loss, though one tries to come out of it, the Pain always will linger - for a life time. 

A prayer to all the Departed souls for their short period on this planet and to the parents, Hugs for the parents for the  strength they gather with the pain which is always there to move on in life. 

Edited by inamajar - 8 years ago
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This chapter has reminded me of my miscarriage...I could relate to what Arnav and Khushi went through...unfortunately for me, when I was told by the doctor about the miscarriage my husband was travelling and I couldn't tell him until he was back home...the disappointment and heart I saw in his eyes that day still haunts me...the grief will not leave us for this life time...I was anxious while reading this chapter but wanted to complete reading it...it helped...I could understand why khushi did not want any suggestions on how to deal with a miscarriage...people will not let us grieve on our loss...everybody has to say something about it...I agree it is out of concern...but it takes time to come out of that and people around you should give that space...but here khushi should not have distanced Arnav...it is a loss for both of them...I was happy they have done it together now...this chapter made me very emotional...thanks for the PM

LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Emotions through life unite us,  yet we celebrate, we grieve , we heal, in different ways.  As parents we are not supposed to bury our children.

Khushi is so right, everyone has their own view as to why it happened, your Mother or Mother in law will judge for not being careful ... 

A medical professional can only give you statistics, they'll share them and then move on to another patient ...

Eventually you build up walls around your self that are hard to tear down..

Eighteen months - Khushi and Arnav reminisce about how their little girl, Pari, would be running around...

22 years later my biggest regret is that at that time that moment of utter despair, I did not want to know what gender my baby was.. my husband, my rock,  endured 16 hours of labor with me ...a delivery room that did not resonate with the wail of a baby... your arms feel so heavy yet there is no baby in them needing to be held, to be kept safe... 

pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh God, jigs... It was so painful to read this chapter.

But the healing process has stated. They entered Pari's room, held the doll, remembered the painful day, they talked about it and mourned for their baby.

I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter ... I am sure they will be more open to express their feelings from now on.
Sakhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very emotional update ...make me cry ...

Thanks for PM

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by Sakhi2013 - 8 years ago
Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: LadyR

Emotions through life unite us,  yet we celebrate, we grieve , we heal, in different ways.  As parents we are not supposed to bury our children.

22 years later my biggest regret is that at that time that moment of utter despair, I did not want to know what gender my baby was.. my husband, my rock,  endured 16 hours of labor with me ...a delivery room that did not resonate with the wail of a baby... your arms feel so heavy yet there is no baby in them needing to be held, to be kept safe... 

It is bitter sweet to see what your update and your story has done to us Writerji. The unfortunate sisterhood of shared pain is a testament to what I have read somewhere... a long while ago..

Thank you for giving us a space to find this sisterhood and 
To all those who have lost, to those whose pain shadows

Pain shared is pain halved.

❀️

Edited by Mirabell - 8 years ago
Mayvs2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
truly touching this part... they say its hard for male to cry but even it is harder for women to feel weak before there loved ones...