Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Very emotional update.. beautifully written..
Savera84 thumbnail
They are riding on an emotional roller coaster and their life is not far from reality.
This is what I think of couples who are at the brink of breaking up.
They need to communicate and they need to change a bit.  They think it is too much but, it is that simple realization is what they need.
I am enjoying the story.
Cheers...

sunshineswirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This FF is very emotional it hits home for me. Having children sometimes does help a marriage to survive, we all want our careers to flourish first and then family... if only we all had a crystal ball.
Great story line, loveit
Thanks  
MissMystery thumbnail
Just loved the update! 😊
meinfrau14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what can i say..i feel their pain...u r a word magician !!!
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u for pm...😛
The update is painful but its totally important for Arnav & Khushi's relation to sustain.

This confrontation is long due. Khushi is dealing with the loss of losing a baby in her own way & Arnav in his own way. But as a couple is it important to deal this loss together... This can be one of the reason that Arnav & Khushi drifted apart. If they talk about their loss together, then it can help them to overcome their loss... Though its totally difficult; still they can try & overcome it together...

Arnav & Khushi can try for another baby... But first they have to talk, sort out differences in their relation, go on some holiday & in routine life also give time for the other. Time is an important factor for a relation to stay life long.Then Arnav & Khushi relation will sustain because love is still there.⭐️

Please dear Arnav & Khushi deserve happiness as they have suffered a lot... So will love to see Arnav & Khushi having twins in future...    

Waiting for update😃
aquagal thumbnail
This was a very emotional update. Losing a child, even if its an unborn, must be very painful for both parents. It was really sad to know how they both mourned separately and closed themselves from each other. A time when they needed each other and could have brought them closer was dealt not in a very nice way.
I'm glad as much Arnav wanted to run away and avoid her answer, he didn't. Khushi may not have shown it but I'm sure she would have been a little surprised because all these years he avoided that topic knowing she didn't want to discuss it.
And I'm so happy that Arnav cleared her misunderstanding she had regarding his professional life. Now it is time when they talk about themselves openly.
Poisoncharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its so pain ful im crying reading the part wer arnav says my baby  i cant stop crying  
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
So finally the truth is out - Khushi had miscarried the baby during the 16th week. Looks like there were some complications in her case but she didn't voice it out with Arnav and now she feels guilty for losing the baby. She kind of feels that maybe it is because of her Arnav doesn't have a child to love and that is one reason she is pushing ahead for divorce. It is not only Arnav's hectic life that made her feel alone but also her guilt in not giving a child to Arnav. She feels incomplete as a wife and a mother and she feels Arnav will be better off with some one else. I totally am understanding where Khushi is coming from but I won't say that it is the correct way to go forward. 

After reading the last part, I guess now Khushi will open up to Arnav about her insecurities and also what fears her the most. Once you are all open with your spouse then you will be able to heal much better. Looking forward to the conversation between Arnav and Khushi about the loss. I can guess how heart breaking that conversation is going to be after seeing the teaser in this update. It was so heart breaking to see both Arnav and Khushi stand at the door of their nursery and remember the miscarriage. Needless to say, this is the first update of this story which I have read only once and don't even want to re-read it again. Hayee - Kyun itna dard hain tere story main ? Just make sure you give us a Happy ending whatever you would like - be it with adoption or with Khushi conceiving but don't leave us hanging and then bam you end up with Arnav - Khushi separating. That would be too horrible. Looking forward to the next update. 
crazylovey thumbnail
Superb update...
Khushi's miscarriage is one important factor for their situation... 
Hope she voice out her insecurities and her issues to arnav soon.. For their betterment of relation.. 
Continue soon..