Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaur94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Each word... Each chapter, pulls me in more than the last 
Amazing writing, storyline etc...
Honestly don't know how I'll cope not getting this level of brilliance when Revealed is completed!!
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was grieving with Arnav and Khushi for their lost baby...impact of miscarriage was equal on both of them...but both did not come together to share the grief...at least Arnav realized it...can't wait for the confrontation which will be emotional...Brilliant update...thanks for the PM
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
khushiarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mints23

It was an emotional update that probably touched an extremely sensitive nerve within me. Very well written Jigs, from the contrast of the happy flashback to the painful today. I guess different people in similar situations react differently... and even though whatever I am mentioning here is too personal to share... for me a miscarriage was the beginning of a series of tragedies... or if I look at it positively it was something that got me face to face to a much much bigger problem in my life. Coincidently it has been two long years for me as well of too much struggle healthwise... but I can confidently say that not once, have I closed myself up or distanced myself from my husband. Life is tough and full of unexpected surprises. But we need to fight the battle to taste victory... it may come soon or maybe a long time later, but I believe in never giving up. So I feel really sad seeing the distance that Arnav and Khushi have created between each other. The first challenge that life threw at them, in the form of their baby and Arnav's mom's demise... they drifted apart, silently mourning the loss of their loved ones. They should have stuck together and been each other's strength... I believe that is what marriage and soulmates are all about. I am happy that atleast now, Arnav is refusing to give up... which I believe should have been his stance two years ago... but I guess some things are just meant to happen. I do hope these two try to communicate and talk about each other's sorrows, insecurities, thoughts and feelings. I am sorry, but I just could not relate to this Arnav and Khushi and felt like shaking them up to make them realize how much love and happiness they are missing out on. Will gladly wait to see how things finally work out for these two and if there are still more revelations to happen... which I am sure your shatir dimaag is planning on!

You know mints, though I did not lose a child, I was close to losing one and during those tough times, one truth I realised was that I cannot keep my fears and sorrows within myself atleast regarding my child. There maybe many things which I can keep from sharing with my husband, but I cannot and will not hide anything from my husband regarding our child's issues. And he too shares his feelings regarding our child with me.

And even today when I take my child for therapies and other appointments, we have always been applauded as a family which deals with adverse situations together as a family. 

Many times the death of a child has caused couples to break up because they end up blaming each other or losing that connection they had as a couple and even couples having child with special needs, many times end up blaming the other person for all that is happening.

I think its human nature that we always try to find reasons for our sorrows and this kind of reasoning sometimes ends up in blaming spouses or near ones, which makes relationships break.

Somewhere I can connect with Khushi here because it takes great courage to share our deepest feelings and sorrows and demons and it does not come easily for everyone. It takes great effort and determination to do it.

blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update...very emotional
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
feel "Revelaed" every time i Unres 😉
angullgrl91 thumbnail
That update was absolutely amazing! It's interesting because I recently read a quote about how we often think we've dealt with the pain in our lives but really are pushing the feelings away and burying them. We need to work through the pain and not around it. It's the only way to live life. 
Thank you for such an amazing update! So much of what is going on in this story relates to reality and I love that. 
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
Arnav and khushi have went through so much in their married life...
Can't wait for the next update
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heart touching
beautifully written and
full of emotions update
loved reading it
continue sooon