ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 - Page 33

Posted: 8 years ago
So in bits and pieces the past is getting revealed.
Good arnav made his intention clear that he is  not moving to NY  
Painful update it was 
Thanks for the story
Originally posted by jduke

Res
Thanks Manasa 🤗

Jigs, Thanks for my anniversary gift.

Congratulations dear friend!! May you have many many many more... Here is wishing you the best. 

❤️
beautiful part...nicely crafted with both of there inhibitions...at last Kushi wants to talk to Arnav
great update hopefully the talk will help them instead of push them further apart.
It was an emotional update that probably touched an extremely sensitive nerve within me. Very well written Jigs, from the contrast of the happy flashback to the painful today. I guess different people in similar situations react differently... and even though whatever I am mentioning here is too personal to share... for me a miscarriage was the beginning of a series of tragedies... or if I look at it positively it was something that got me face to face to a much much bigger problem in my life. Coincidently it has been two long years for me as well of too much struggle healthwise... but I can confidently say that not once, have I closed myself up or distanced myself from my husband. Life is tough and full of unexpected surprises. But we need to fight the battle to taste victory... it may come soon or maybe a long time later, but I believe in never giving up. So I feel really sad seeing the distance that Arnav and Khushi have created between each other. The first challenge that life threw at them, in the form of their baby and Arnav's mom's demise... they drifted apart, silently mourning the loss of their loved ones. They should have stuck together and been each other's strength... I believe that is what marriage and soulmates are all about. I am happy that atleast now, Arnav is refusing to give up... which I believe should have been his stance two years ago... but I guess some things are just meant to happen. I do hope these two try to communicate and talk about each other's sorrows, insecurities, thoughts and feelings. I am sorry, but I just could not relate to this Arnav and Khushi and felt like shaking them up to make them realize how much love and happiness they are missing out on. Will gladly wait to see how things finally work out for these two and if there are still more revelations to happen... which I am sure your shatir dimaag is planning on!
Arnav and Khushi were natural with both the boys and boys love them too. It was nice to see them relax and normal around kids, for the time being they forgot their issues...
So finally the big secret is Revealed!!!! It was a really big loss for them and it's like everything went wrong at the same time 😭. And both have used different coping mechanism which certainly didn't work. Now they are standing across from each other and not together, but at least determination Arnav has to save his marriage is far stronger then all these. And I am so glad he has cleared some misunderstandings. 

It was very touching update and two people who love each other so much, are in this situation and its painful to see them like this and I just hope their talk let them grieve for the loses they have faced over time. They need to grieve and that too with each other and I think after then they can move on TOGETHER!!!

I am loving this story and once again Jigs from Stripped to Revealed, is such a drastic transformation and you are absolutely fabulous, hats of to you 👏. Thanks a lot for the PM! 
finally!! they both NEED to talk to each other
about time they sort it out instead of Khushi being stubborn to get divorced.
I am glad that Arnav realised her pain and the loss of the baby but he is suffering too!!
Khushi needs to talk!!
beautiful update
thanks for pm xx
Awesome update as usual!!! Loved it!!!
awesome update... wasn't thay the shortest one!!! waiting for more... hope they show their vulnerable side to each other to overcome their inner demons!!! Tuesday seems too far!!
fantastic update 
I love the new determination in Arnav. Now i think he just in time to prevent their marriage crumbled. 
Poor Arnav and Khushin, the loss of unborn child is worst. Its the biggest curse on earth for parents watching their  child die. i feel more for khushi because a woman becomes a mother the moment she conceive. She nurture that child for sixteen weeks and then lost it. May be she blame herself for losing her child as well or may be not. And i believe it was meant to happen. 
I think like this because because even if their child would have born, even then there were chances that their marriage would get over in future and having children will not effect anything. But now when there is no child, and the new faith and hope is a new ray to vanish the shadows that had darken their marriage, the future coming up which i hope will be content in every way would be perfect for their child. 
Can't wait to read more.