ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 - Page 30

Posted: 8 years ago
A truly heartbreaking update. You have brought out the emotions attached to it beautifully, bringing tears to the readers. πŸ˜­

Hope they open up to release and reduce their heartache to help them heal the extent it is possible in these situations. Always tragic when you don't open up or don't cry to let that pain pass by. Hopefully they can bring closure to something they have avoided due to the pain and impact of it on them. 

Too emotional an update, won't write anything more than saying it was a heartfelt update. 

πŸ€— 

Edited by inamajar - 8 years ago
what an emotional update...
no one can do anything to take away the pain of loss , only time can lessen it but not make it go away completely.

how is khushi different from arnav in dealing with loss?? didn't she also shut him out after few weeks of her miscarriage? is there some reason for that?
their problems run deeper than what is appearing. 
is the loss of arnavs mom n child the sole reason for the cracks to start in their marriage? hope not.
i feel there are many more things adding up to their loss and their lack of sharing troubles with each other might have added to the lot...
hope the talking  about the loss of their baby and share the grief might take them a step closer to save their marriage 
very well written update...my heart went out to both Arnav and Khushi.. please do continue soon...waiting for the next update eagerly...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Feeling bad for both of them 
Really emotional update...

It is painful journey  when you feel alone and you need some one special who come and ask ."Are you ok ..please talk to me.." and give you a Jadu ki Jappi...to realize all your pain...

THANKS FOR PM

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Sakhi2013 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by chotidesi

Wah baccha... thanks for "liking" my update! πŸ€—

Oh and... K would love the Lebron James GIF if he saw it... πŸ˜ƒ
That was a difficult update to read. It's not easy getting over any kind of loss but loosing a child even if it's a miscarriage is pretty devastating. I'm actually out of words here.
Arhi lost their baby :'( :'( :'( :'(
Poor dem... Feeling so sad...

Awesome pdt
Loved it
Ahh this had made me cry...so much pain
That was so emotional and heart wrenching update...

Poor Kushi, she is going through alot, i know arnav also going through alot, they could have talked about issues rather than ignoring...