Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Oh my... thats an emotional teaser...
Khushi did lose her baby and the door might be the door to the nursery...
Can't wait for the update...
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chokri_ASR

I am truly sorry for having been MIA this past week, but have been traveling for work and AD has been brutal keeping me away from here.

Just went through all the comments... thank you everyone for indulging me with your words. I know I haven't had a chance to thank you all individually due to my hectic schedule the past few weeks, but please know your comments and kind words keep me motivated to continue to write and update every week.

So... thank you from the bottom of my heart! 

And now I shall go work on Chapter 10...😭... wish me luck...😕

Please don't say sorry... You will put us to shame... Because we understand that AD is hectic, we shall support you in every way we can...

I know Chapter 10 is going to be an emotional roller coaster for you to write... You are wished  all the very best and we are all here to support... 🤗

ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just when I was ready to update my comments on the last chapter, I saw the teaser out that answered some of my inquiries and seemed so opposite of last chapter.

Firstly, a big hug vaala sorry for being away from the story for the last few days. Lets just say, just like Arnav, I am now realizing how the balance can tilt and life goes out the window😔.

The kids chapter was adorable in so many way. Khushi rightly deserves and can keep the chanda, suraj and taare, as long as she leaves our anmol ratan aka Jigs to us😃.

Coming to the last chapter, Khushi's introspection in the courtroom was already a big change for me. Drama's of the court room kind or family room kind always make an interesting comparison. But, a few days ago it was all about the "when" and now atleast it is about the eternal conflict "why". It is good to see her caressing the ring on her finger, but we all would like to know what is the big fear that is still caressing her mind. You were the usual miserly brilliant self, giving us a peek just enough to see and not to see😊.  

I am glad though that there are no hints of any fear on Arnav side. He definitely earned the brownie points elevating himself from the decorative husband to the caretaker kind😊. Packing, playing with the kids, putting them to sleep - the unfolding of last week definitely seems to have given him a spring in his step and a day at the Mathur's was exactly what the doctor ordered for Arshi.  

Talking about the Mathur's, it is getting very hard to underrate their importance for Arshi. Even the kids got involved and made it complete in every sense. Seeing and hearing can get the things done but nothing can better actually doing it. Them being Ma..si and Chachu, even for a day, should have rekindled whatever it was "two years since".

The kid's questions, the kiss and baby talk - It was such an adorable in so many ways. Now that they have got the taste, I am really hoping that they start going on the hunt😃 (pun intended).  Can't wait for tomorrow.
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very touching chapter. ...thanks for the PM
Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: canapoem

Arnav's motto:

Here you go..

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I *finally* un res'd my comment on pg 23 about chapter 9.
This teaser is really interesting. Did Khushi miscarry/abort her child without Arnav knowing? I wonder what happened.
Edited by bmtdluver - 8 years ago
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was simply an amazing update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waiting for more to unfold!!!!!!
crazyff-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is today the update day... cant wait to read the update after seeing the teaser...

shyamidutt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god it's finally Tuesday :)Edited by shyamidutt - 8 years ago
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Eagerly waiting with a box of tissues 🤗