Kahin jo dhage tute to malaayen bhikar jaati 
Koi dil mein jagah nayi, baaton ke liye rakhta hai
Koi apni palko par yaadon ke diye rakhta hai
Kehne ko saath apane ek duniya chalti hai 
Per chhupke is dil mein tanhaayi palti hai
Bas yaad saath hai 
Teri yaad saaath hai...

cocoamob thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The happy family domestic scene with Arnav, Khushi and the kids was so beautiful. They both love those kids and there was a time when they both wanted a child of their own. Things must have gone terribly wrong. 

The cliffhanger seems to suggest that Arnav knew something was wrong 2 years ago? So many questions - hope some of them are answered in the next update :-)
You have a wonderful way of telling this story of how a marriage between two people who so obviously love each other can go wrong - shows how communication and trust are so important between a couple to make their marriage successful.
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
The three "C" s what you mentioned  in the beginning  of the update are the pillars for any strong relationship. . If any one C is missing, 4th C follows that.. Cracks in the walls of the steady relation.. kushi though followed it religiously  in her profession, she didn't  follow even one in her relation.. It happened from both the sides.. even arnav was lacking in all this... 
so many times we assume things without  knowing the truth and blame others.. this will not happen when both of them communicate and confront  everything  with each other. . 
I'm glad both realised it and arnav is working towards it..
The best  part was kids asking kushi about how much she loves arnav... she is not ready to confess..
But I'm becoming  very restless  to know what happened  two years   back.. and also to know the answer for arnav's last question 
Great job jigs.. you are sending a wonderful  message  through  this story, that how much it  affects the relations when you don't communicate and confront.. 
Waiting for the next update. .
Thanx for the pm..
addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jigs this was just so telling on the fact that these two love each other so much, yet she doesnt want to talk to him about it. So about a couple of years ago, not only did they lose his mother, who lived with them, and they both adored, something happened , either she lost a baby or realised she couldnt have one. With him grieving his mothers death, trying to get his building built, he wasnt there for her whan she needed him to be.

The way the children asked them if they were married, showed that they havent been baby sitting together for a long time.The fact that it was date night and she decided to baby sit and then didnt text or call him to cancel 'their' plans tells me that she has dealt with being alone for so long. But the fact that he took her breath away as when she came home, her look that told him she still loves him says that somewhere deep down she lives him, and is heartbroken that she cant have children. I say she not they, hence I think she is telling hm to leave her and have a family of his own?

I know that they are fictional (shock, horror , gasp 😲 ) but your writing makes me believe that they are real, two people trying to muddle through life and whats been dealt to them, yes there would always be blame apportioned to someone, but there are two sides to every story. Jigs I somehow feel we are missing Arnavs point on view as to why he realises they were in trouble but I know you will balance this out as you have been doing. THANK YOU. I know writing takes a lot of effort in AD, but to give us a weekly update means so much. Hugs x πŸ€— Edited by addicted25 - 8 years ago
Arshi67 thumbnail
Writerji I want a teaser. Bas kehdiya! 
Arshi67 thumbnail
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Arshi67

Writerji I want a teaser. Bas kehdiya! 

Yes yes yes... I am working on it πŸ˜³
Chokri_ASR thumbnail