ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 - Page 20

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Jigs,

First my apologies for not commenting on your previous few chapters.
I was too caught up with deadline projects and couldn't find the time to sit and relaxedly type my comments. Even today I felt so guilty that came running to say a few words about the last few chapters.

You are a genius. If I liked  Stripped a lot then I'm falling in love with Revealed now. How do you come up with such concepts and weave this story so emotionally and beautifully.

I love the way Arnav made Khushi feel special on that opening ceremony. Love the friendship those 4 friends share. I love the way Khushi stood up to Alicia in the restroom. Loved Arnav's resolved to fix all the issues with her and moving into their bedroom you wrote that part beautifully. Their shopping together and their planned vacation. No words to describe how beautifully you brought those moments. But I loved the part how you portrayed their character with those kids. It made them realize how good they are with kids and what is missing in their relationship.

The last question of Arnav I'm so anxious to see Khushi's response. I have so many questions assumptions of what might have happened two years ago. But I want to wait patiently to see what you are going to reveal to us in the coming chapters.

A brilliant story a must to be read by all married and would be married couples.

Thanks for all your PMs.

God Bless you.

It was another beautiful chapter but it made me curious to know more. I still feel that  there must be something in Khushi's past that makes her react to situations that way and I am curious to know how they drifted apart so much if they had such a strong bond and such deep love.  Well I guess we will know more in the next update.  
Fortunately for you I don't feel the need to wring your neck Chokriji, so you are saved because a two hour drive is all I need to reach you :). Patience is one of my virtues :) I will wait for Tuesday :) 
Edited by shyamidutt - 8 years ago
Commented in the blog
Was just re-reading it
Revealed is most appropriate name for this story...slowly and steadily different layers of Arnav & Khushi's life are coming to fore.
Loved the kids and their interaction with Chachu-Ma si 😊😊 Kiss-Baby πŸ˜† The entire scenario had warmth and love oozing all around. The desire to have kids is there in both Arnav-Khusi...then what went wrong??
There are so many small small indicators which point to something in the past ...Yet to be Revealed
Another cliffhanger... cannot wait for next update 
Another beautiful chapter which made me more curios to know more abt their past...loved Arnav,Khushi nd their bonding with the kids...it was cute yet very emotional...their bonding with the kids was very natural nd  presents  a perfect family picture...which they both want in their life...  kiss nd baby...really??...Akhil's idea was too cute nd i have a big smile on my face when i was 
reading this...Arnav nd Khushi...both wanted to have baby nd they  did try for it than what happened? ...guess something went horrible wrong...may be Khushi have miscarriage or some unfortunate incident happened that Arnav is not aware of it...i really wish that Khushi opens up nd talks her heart out to Arnav bec communication is must in relationship...
Edited by seema13 - 8 years ago
i m little frustrate for where you have stopped this part, i was so eager for their this convo but never mind will wait for another week..

coming to an update..
this so beautiful, they are so comfortable & happy & childlike around the kids..
the way the handle them, play with them & answer their innoccent question was very sweet, beautiful & enjoyable moment...
with Khushi my tear also crossed my cheek, after that incidents & feel really bad for them..
such a good people like them who are so good with the kids, cant have their own child, that thougth only make everyone very sad..
waiting for nxt eagerly..

thanks for the pm..
I am glad Kushi is confronting her emotions and reflecting back on it..They have been drifting away from each other, first emotionally and then physically. I think they did try for kids..but something happened and Kushi is not sharing it with Arnav. Did she have a miscarriage and then when she went into her shell, Arnav thinking that he was giving her the space needed, immersed himself in work and slowing drifted away..well I am spinning away tales here..I must stop here..will wait for the story to unfold..
Loved the update.. The kids are too cute..
There is some history wid children.. I so wanna know it..

N u stopped it right at the crucial time.. Very bad.. Now how will I survive.. 

Plz update soon.. Plzzz 
loved it do continue soon plz
Enjoyed this parental side of Arnav and Khushi! The cliffhanger!!
Beautifully written!