What is khushi afraid of 

SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
loved itt alottt//awesome story
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Such a lovely update but the final question was awesome..
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Jigs,

Devastatingly beautiful...a bit like the Nafrat paas aane na de, Mohabbat door jaane na de theory...I am almost tempted these days to quickly skim down to the bottom of your update and see that there is no heartbreak, and it is safe to read...kyaa kar diya tumne Jigs, mere saat? The unbelievable beauty of that scene where Arnav and Khushi bond with Akhil and Aakash...I am so partial to these names - Akhil is my son, Aakash is my nephew! πŸ˜Š That entire segment was so beautifully portrayed...emotional roller coaster as we wax and wane to Khushi's moods there...this is obviously a difficult scenario for them...although they are so close to the children, not being able to have any of their own - at least I assume that is what happened with the glimpses you gave us earlier of Khushi miscarrying - has definitely frayed their relationship further. Oh please God, please Jigs, Arnav and Khush ke saat itnee nainsaphee mat karo...they are so alone that any small hope will have me and all your other readers clutching at straws...heart breaking sadness is what I feel right now...Arnav's question whether she would have been so quick to give him a divorce if they had a child...very, very justified...a child puts a rather different complexion on relationships, good and bad. Can I live through the next week while you update? Well, the jury is out on that one!! Waiting!

Best,
Sakhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice update...

Thanks for PM

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
A very late res :)

Congrats on this new thread!! May this lovely story have many, many more πŸ€—Edited by IPK007 - 8 years ago
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cliffhanger Cliffhanger !!!!!!
Why ?????
I was so lost in this chapter that i didn't realize when the chapter got over lol...
Beautifully written update jigs !!!
Hope lavanya's mother will get well soon.
Loved the scenes of arhi with kids.akil and akash are so cute yaar.don't know why la and aman call them monsters lol.
Flashback moment was so amazing !!! How adorable they used to be with each other .
Finally arnav asked khushi that question which was haunting us since starting of this story. Would khushi give him divorce if they had children !!!
Waiting for her answer !!! But stopped there :(
Update next one asap plz !!!!

Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update with little insight to their problems
So very well understand what khushi is & has been going thru, we always take people for granted who loves us and most of the time realize when is too late
Has Arshi not having any kids/ giving up on having kids with Arnav's mother death?
dewdropangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cliffhanger???
I donno what to do.
I donno what to do
Tauba next week tak mein kya karu???
Again a superb update.
Waiting 4 nxt.

And nw i wish i have the power like the ladies in the show "shararat", where u can have the thing in ur mind just with a flip of ur fingers.
My mind is screaming 4 d nxt updateee
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update
loved the bonding between the kids  Arnav and khushi..