ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 - Page 16

Posted: 8 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
I'm really glad this was my 2800th post. 
This story always manages to seep into your mind and get under your skin. I think because the story, its so real from the very start.   
Loved seeing Arnav and Khushi's interaction with the kids, it just showed what could have been their life had it happened their way.
Khushi has a lot on her plate, she is emotionally spent, after spending so much time behaving and detaching yourself like that, it takes a lot of time and being out of the comfort zone to relaunch yourself back into society and spending time with him.
And the biggest question, if there were children involved, would the divorce decision be as necessary as it was without children, further binding them together. 

Edited by sarita_barun - 8 years ago
My unres on page 14.

Akhil and Akash look so cute and Mathur residence too is awesome. 

Edited by canapoem - 8 years ago
the time spent with the children just left me in awe of the moment ... its time like this that they might realize what they are lacking in their life ... I just adore akash's pic .. and akki and khushi's moment at the end just melted my heart... left me in tears too...
I just cant wait to read next wks part cuz I jsust desperately wants to know what happened two years ago and why did she frizzed in the toy store when they were shopping
very very nice and emotional part
Brilliant update! Can't wait for next update!
What a lovely update !!!
I'm glad atleast khushi decided to let.him know what's wrong.. loved the moments of arshi with the kids !!!
Cn't wait to read more !!
amazing update.. loved it.. :-)
To the outsiders eye, it would be a scene of domestic bliss,  a perfect family..  

Kids say the most unpredictable things but they also speak the truth.. to them life is simple "if you love massi kiss her and you'll have a baby"   You never want this innocence to end..  

It became food for thought when Arnav asked Khushi the question only to receive a question for his answer.. Was he too busy when Khushi needed support following a mishap during her pregnancy...

It appears that their lack of communication has become one of the factors leading to their marriage falling apart ... Khuhsi appears to bottle her emotions and feelings... she had convinced herself it was for the best but Arnav recent efforts have made her reconsider..breaking up is easier to do than to try and make it work..

I fully accept as a reader I am greedy and selfish -- 
Can we get a teaser ,very, very soon please ;-)
wowwwe.

really awsomerrr