Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_divs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update😛 I was wondering why arshi don't have children since the beginning of this story😊 Now you are finally revealing the truth behind it😊can't wait 2 read more Edited by divya_divs - 8 years ago
teekay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
That was beautiful and cruel at the same time. It has been two years since WHAT. A miscarriage? An abortion?
Lovelyday thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Those kids r so lucky to get the love of extra set of lovely people - that's what this update screamed at me:)... How amazing r they who have so much love for children it almost aches to see them without their own .. Amazing update!! Touched my heart ...
Btw,, loving the Italian lessons .. Arnav sounds that much more sexy speaking Italian ..
ammullu1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really really enjoyed Arshis time the kids...it is so beautifully written,I read twice already.now thank u
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful update 
jeeti hun main, bas tujhe dekhakar is toote dil ka sahaara hai tu
This line overwhelmed me for khushi and Arnav, specifically for khushi. A man doesn't become a father until he hold him/er but a woma became a mother as soon she get a hintof the child's existence. 
I winder what had happened two years ago. 
can't wait to read more. 
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great update. Arnav and Khushi have an amazing bond with Aman and Lavanya and their kids, which as been apparent throughout the whole story. Their interaction with the kids was really sweet, especially when Arnav convinces them that broccoli is the best food and gets them to eat it. I'm glad Arnav questioned Khushi about if kids would have made things different. Sometimes when things go wrong, people assume, maybe this wouldn't have happened if... and having kids is usually one of the thoughts people have. I'd be interested in seeing Khushi's response. I don't think it would have, but maybe Khushi thinks differently.
Edited by bmtdluver - 8 years ago
Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kushikumari

Hi mints,
@ bold, i have wondered that too. unless she just cannot bring herself to discuss personal issues with anyone? that is a really sad way to be, but unfortunately there are people like that. 

@ red, my understanding is that while arnav lost himself in his project, kushi quietly withdrew. and it definitely didn't help that she didn't open a discussion about the other woman, but instead accused him... i understand that losing a parent is tough and each one handles it differently. and patience is what is needed to help them get back on track. true, a lot of one's attempts might be ignored. but remembering it is a phase that will eventually come to pass is necessary. the goal is to help the other person and that is the only thing that should matter.

and regarding arnav not being aware of the happenings in kushi's life, i truly don't find it strange or unacceptable. my husband has a very demanding job, and he is a workaholic. for all important matters, his side of the family leave their messages with me, because they know  - either he won't remember or won't respond in time. over the years, i have taken on all the responsibility, learnt to filter what he needs to know and what can wait. and i am not alone, quite a few of my cousins, and friends are in the same boat. and we are ok with it, with no sadness attached. it helps the men stay focused, and not worry unnecessarily. i guess it is the mind set. we can work to strengthen the ties or let it snag. but lack of communication, expecting one to read minds should never be acceptable. 

kk

I have always surprised myself every time the things I choose to share with my best friend (we go back so many decades that if I told you how many I would be carbon-dating myself! 😉) and things I choose not to, not because I don't trust her to keep her confidence. Friendships and marriages are very different things. They never remain static (in the sense that) they change with time, age, and experience and friends change too, although what is fundamentally the same will always remain. And when I do tell her about something that happened a while ago, she knows that I chose not to confide in her at that time. And most importantly, she understands. 

Marriages are the toughest things to understand, and this is, of course, my opinion. If there is a manual out there that seems to work for all couples I would love to know! 😆 

I just felt like joining this conversation briefly... I am so glad that this story is making people talk! That's the power of the story itself, but most importantly, it is the calibre of writing that gets people out of the woodwork! So, Kudos to you my Writerji! You have all of us talking about things that are making us think, push our buttons!! 👏

MissMystery thumbnail
Interesting update as always! 😊