Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
The time spent with the children was so cute ... 
Kids in their innocence really lighten up the atmosphere ... 
All these two need to do is " TALK " and sort their differences out ... 
Lack of communication is the worst possible thing and the reason 
why most relationships fall apart ... 
.LadyHitler. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful Update!
Cliff hanger? Not fair! Can't wait to know Khushi's reason!
Akhil and Akash are so cute!
sobti_barun thumbnail
Omg !!! Such a cliffhanger it is!!!  Okay please let us know the reason in the next chapter won't be able to bear the curiosity any more... And whatever reason it is... Let them solve it together... Let them not get divorced... Please don't let him not accept for the divorce and let her not be persistent about the divorce... For God's sake.
vinovember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update!! The bond they share with the kids just swells my heart with happiness! Didn't khushi decide to face the issues with arnav in the court, then why did she again start avoiding him? The scene when khushi made akhil sleep 😭 πŸ‘ you've depicted it so well!! The cliffhanger!! 😑 how will I survive this full week!!!! Can't wait to know what's next!! Wonderfully written , and the chapter came just in time around Mother's Day 😳 the line where khushi tells arnav " are you really ready for the answer " scares me to the gut!! Hope all turns out well, fingers crossed
lalarukh thumbnail
aweee very nice update...the perfect family ambiance with kids was so heartening...beautifully written...kids indeed most of the time a big binding factor between a couple
ShiningHearts thumbnail
Awesome n touching update it was...
Loved it..
n eagerly wtng for next part..:))
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: psarada

LOL - I wanted to write a big paragraph on this update and I see Mints has posted much of what I wanted to tell in the previous page. So I am not going to repeat the same things again here. Putting a ditto to what Mints has said. 

Just wanted to add these thoughts to the comment. I guess that Khushi had an miscarriage or something and this was the 2 years back thing. Miscarriage is an emotional time and unless you fight the depression you drift apart very easily. I guess after the miscarriage Khushi closed herself in the shell and Arnav busied himself in the work and both have drifted apart. But what I don't understand is why is Khushi still not opening about the issues and talking. Considering that she is an lawyer she should be able to articulate what bothers her the most and tell Arnav her issues on face. Guess we are going to hear her side of story in the next update. 

And you better give a teaser soon or else the line of people who want to wring your neck will go on increasing. Waiting eagerly for the next update and the teaser. And this time please do a big favour on us and give a proper teaser so that our overactive minds do not have to work out the hints. 

This GIF captures my reaction perfectly... first the thought of you all coming at me, then the teaser... πŸ˜†

Waise loved both, yours and Mints comment... you are ladies are pretty amazing with words πŸ€—

swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
awesome. ...seems khushi cant conceive. ...looking forward to read next. ...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very well written update..πŸ‘
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow such a nice chapter loved the way you wrote their relationship with kids,khusi should discuss her issues with him as divorce is a very big step so they should communicate n try to solve their problems,arnav is doing so khusi should also try n she will never regret, lets see now what happens in next chapter.