Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsdspeed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
amazing update..would love to know khushi's answer..wish the answer doesn't hurt him..
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What happened between these two over the years? I like how real and hard-hitting your story is. Marriages fall apart , even for the most romantic couples out there, for a host of different reasons. But maybe you still love your ex, unless they're psychopathic/abusive/disloyal (0f course). But there must be so many out there, like Arnav and Khushi. I wonder if this conversation is what they need to get out of the funk. 
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Well, we are progressing aren't we ? tuff one this for me...

When two people love each other the way these two do...then there is no gap - large, wide or empty to breach according to me.

Hope Khushi discusses whatever issues thats bothering her with Arnav & US  soon.Very important that she does not let go of her thought that "both" of them are responsible for their current state of affairs.

Also I hope their Californian sojourn will revive their faith in their marriage and they mutually decide to give themselves a chance. Marriage is such a thing you know; definitely worth fighting for in most cases!
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
marvellous update
brilliantly updated
loved it
khushi dont shut urself from arnav plzz
Communicate
Confront him

beautiful part
Dhrenu thumbnail
Lovely chapter... The reason behind their broken relation is not only miscommunication or insecurity but there is something more .. Lets wait for next update to reveal some more things.. :)

Thanks for pm :)
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
A heart-touching update. Loved it. The bonding between Arnav, Khushi and the children is adorable.❀️
Waiting to know Khushi's answer.
Edited by barsha_dash - 8 years ago
sman thumbnail
unres'ed in page 15

For once Jigs, I really want to do as you predicted..ring your neck, that is ;-) ;-) I am booking the next flight to NYC.. :-)

I loved Akhil and Akash Mathur..such a cute kids..loved their pics too..kiss and baby..loved their logic..Arnav wanted children first..thats interesting..what happened 2 years back? guess its the main reason for them drifting apart..

Akash wants to become architect..so cute..
I badly want to hear the answer from Kushi's mouth even though I kind of know what she is going to tell but don't want to accept it..

I am getting late for the flight ;-)  more later

Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sman

res

For once Jigs, I really want to do as you predicted..ring your neck, that is ;-) ;-) I am booking the next flight to NYC.. :-)

I loved Akhil and Akash Mathur..such a cute kids..loved their pics too..kiss and baby..loved their logic..Arnav wanted children first..thats interesting..what happened 2 years back? guess its the main reason for them drifting apart..

Akash wants to become architect..so cute..
I badly want to hear the answer from Kushi's mouth even though I kind of know what she is going to tell but don't want to accept it..

I am getting late for the flight ;-)  more later

Wait... before you get on a flight to NYC... I am actually on my way to Chicago for work, thought I would save you the multiple trips πŸ˜†
sman thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chokri_ASR

Wait... before you get on a flight to NYC... I am actually on my way to Chicago for work, thought I would save you the multiple trips πŸ˜†

I am already on Ohio Turnpike to welcome u at O'Hare ;-)
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sman

I am already on Ohio Turnpike to welcome u at O'Hare ;-)

Awesome... maybe you can drive me to Lincoln Park and we meet Arnav and Khushi to see how it's going... what's say? 

Then perhaps you will spare me...πŸ˜›