Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maina95131 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Jigs thank you so much for writing revealed. I do wonder how much toll it takes on you to write such an intense topic. 

I'm really enjoying the discussions that are taking place with this topic.

While we can be confident in our profession but when it comes to the personal front insecurities can creep in that prevents one from opening up. Maybe the relationships that she has with her family keeps her from opening up with her friends.

Arnav is making an effort so she will need to start opening up to him. Even if she decides to divorce him (not that it's going to happen) she still needs to be honest with him. 

I can see how khushi can forget to call Arnav. Even though they lived in the same house they both have lead separate lives. 

Loved the the interactions with kids. The scene reminded of my nephew. Kids say the darnedest things. Kids can be more observant than we give them credit for. Omg kids are so smart these days that leaves me shaking my head. 

So they did want kids and were trying. What happened?

Kids or no kids, couple do drift apart to certain extent. If couples don't make conscious effort everyday to keep the connection then you end up with Revealed. I know couples with kids and kids are the only things at are keeping them together. Without kids they are strangers. Some of my friends tell me that it's good they kids as distractions.

Edited by maina95131 - 8 years ago
Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Oh! I am going to have so much to say after I read!
--------------

Nuance is the predominant theme here. It is like you hold so many threads and very effortlessly you weave those threads into this beautiful tapestry. First you begin with Khushi's own reflection [thread] about what she wanted, what she thinks she lost and what she has now. You then beautifully interject Arnav there with his new resolve to fix what was broken between them [thread]. You show us how he is fixing it [thread] and you show how she is conflicted here [thread]...

And you bring kids into the picture. It is a perfect picture, a perfect tapestry of not just what is - these two with Aman and Lavanya's kids, but what could have been!

This is the tapestry and it is so beautifully woven with such a fine nuance. You showed us instead of telling us! I am in awe of your story, your characters and that effortlessness you bring here. You make it look easy, when I know it isnt. Writerji... Maar dala aapne! ๐Ÿ‘

I am now firmly ensconced in your tale, bewitched. โค๏ธ
Edited by Mirabell - 8 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Just in time or not๐Ÿ˜•
Another light one but was the silence before the storm. Happy times with kids as always. Kids especially the ones that you love makes you forget every issues of life with their innocence and inquisitiveness and that's exactly what happened. 

Arnav and Khushi enjoyed their picture perfect family moments while remembering their needs. Although i am yet to know Khushi's story today my heart went for Arnav for few reasons:

1) Khushi is procastinating and is not ready to use the three 'C's of success.
2) She is not ready to voice out I love you even for the pretense. 
3) She has given up for whatever reason she has but has given up.

I am not sure how long can one man go with this fight? ALthough he knows its his mistake i sincerely hope that the man ego does not come in between. 

Jigs the cliffhanger๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜† but would say a perfect story for the mother's day weekend as we saw the glimpse of the mother today๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PS- Beautiful banner Mints- Sanaya as Paro looks stunning here and perfect for this story

Edited by -Bhavi - 8 years ago
sman thumbnail
res

For once Jigs, I really want to do as you predicted..ring your neck, that is ;-) ;-) I am booking the next flight to NYC.. :-)

I loved Akhil and Akash Mathur..such a cute kids..loved their pics too..kiss and baby..loved their logic..Arnav wanted children first..thats interesting..what happened 2 years back? guess its the main reason for them drifting apart..

Akash wants to become architect..so cute..
I badly want to hear the answer from Kushi's mouth even though I kind of know what she is going to tell but don't want to accept it..

I am getting late for the flight ;-)  more later
Edited by sman - 8 years ago
crazyff-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a wonderful update... but i didnot like the plaace where you stopped it... Is there any way we can get an earlier update... ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by crazyff-fan - 8 years ago
ks_Larhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG! Do you have to stop there ... thats really nail bitting n makes me restless.. 
Awesome update Jigs ! ๐Ÿ‘ Tats more of Arnav's love towards Khushi.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thumbs up for the update !๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by ks_Larhi - 8 years ago
anukap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res
unres

oh god! you seduced us with a lovely warm fuzzy feeling ... Khushi, arnav with the kids and then left us literally hanging by a cliff...not fair! how will we last a whole week???
But thank god khushi is thinking things thru...whatever happened in the past is something that has affected her much more than arnav. she really needs to let it all out and i hope that arnav doesn't lose patience. he seems to be making such an effort now.
superb story telling. keep it coming.

Edited by anukap - 8 years ago
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kids do bring a lot of change in a marriage. Nice update 
hydsri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
being with kids have made them both realize what they have missed. both busy with work and careers. Looks like Arnav didn't realize how much he has missed while he was away/
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update
Lets c what he replies