Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Gulzar's daughter hit & run: Victim speaks out

Posted: 8 years ago
My Salman Khans. 

The more one mulls over this Salman episode, the more angry one gets, both at the Salmans of our society and at oneself. 

It was 1989 when I was hit by a speeding vehicle driven by a 13 year old Meghna(Bosky) Rakhee Gulzar. She hit and ran,leaving me unconscious on the road with 11 fractures on the face and skull(google le forte 2 type fracture).. I went thru 3 major surgeries, loss of work /time and a huge amount of stress. 

Gulzar visited the hospital,hugged me, promised his best as long as I don't make a police complaint.. The middle class gujju family in awe of the celebrity and the patient who couldn't think straight agreed. 

"I fell off my bike and no one's to be blamed ",I told the cops. 

Expectedly(heartbreakingly that time coz I was a big fan), Gulzar never showed up. 
I was 'hit n run' again..!

Just like Salman, here's a shining star of our country who simply bought silence from a gullible family,turned his back on them and ran. 

How many such skeletons the rich, famous and bhais must have burried away? 

How many of us believe Salman's Wednesday verdict, today's suspended judgement and bail were not scripted ?

How do the likes of Salman,Bosky and Gulzar go around flaunting their silver linings when their cores are nothing but dark? 

Why this hypocrisy? Why this double standards? 

Why don't I pull that mask and give you a fraction of pain that I went thru? 

The Salmans and Gulzars will continue to hit us and run because we're.. 
being Indian!  

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153331756554715&set=a.10151403017154715.543620.661199714&type=1
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
These Bollywood celebrities are all really ugly from the inside! 
They live shiny, glittery, glamorous lives but inside its all dark, ugly, callous and self-serving!

They are all a bunch of liars...charming liars and conmen and con-women! 
They use their celebrity glamour, their status and power to wiggle their way out of punishment after committing a crime!

Really shocked and disgusted to learn abt Meghna Gulzar...and especially abt Gulzar! Such a famous writer/poet/ director and he has no moral compass, no honesty, integrity! Shame on him! 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This is exactly why every victim should speak out instead of being ok with compensation like Salman's are. The rich can then not buy their way thru the system and will be forced to not be reckless with others lives. 
The worst part of it all is the moral lectures people like Salman and Gulzar give everyone else. Salman will start yelling at the media because they published swimsuit pictures of Katrina as if he's some holier than thou saint while in his private life, he beats up women and pours soda on their heads.

Gulzar is supposed to be a poet who understands the human condition while the reality is he's an irresponsible parent of a spoiled child who caused someone tremendous harm.  He lied to the man's face that he will help him and made sure a case wasn't filed and then disappeared.  

What kind of a person are you if you're letting a 13 year old CHILD drive and then covering up the crime and the pain caused to others? These people are totally corrupt on the inside.

Salman (and his fans) will make a fuss about how he doesn't kiss on screen but hey never mind the fact that he's a drunken louse who kills people and animals and never shows any guilt, regret or even bothers to offer an apology. 
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Going semi off topic, but what's the minimum age for driving in India? Wasn't she incredibly young at 13 to be driving?
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Going semi off topic, but what's the minimum age for driving in India? Wasn't she incredibly young at 13 to be driving?

It is  probably 18. 

On topic, this is ridiculous. Who lets a 13 year old drive? How irresponsible of the parents here. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Sometimes kids take their parents vehicles and go off on a jaunt. Very very dangerous!
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Who was that girl who hit Charudutt acharya ? 
^That was somebody else.  That person was also some Bollywood bigwig's daughter.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow.. Such shameful people..