connection between virat and shraddha???

Posted: 8 years ago
After the new promo on air...wht do you all think??...between the connection of virat and shraddha...????
Was virat that person shraddha called when she runs away frm her home to escape BD at her home...???...tht person also called back to her after sher singh rescued her frm vikaas and sumer...

Thn there was the time of marriage when shraddha and virat both were shocked to see eachother...virat was just kept 
Looking on shraddha during the whole marriage...

What you all think about their connection???...they know eachother its clear but how??

I think during college, shraddha came to know virat...

Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Maybe virat likes her

Thts for sure...he seems to be in shock During the marriage after seeing shraddha as sher's dulhan...and couldn't keep his eyes off frm shraddha...
yah I agree the one who shrada seek for help must be virat although I thought earlier that it was Sher. now its clear thar it was virat but wat if Shradha had a relationship wit virat I won't lyk that but I wud luv to see our Sher getting jealous
Well I think virat and shradha were college mates or something...
Virat use to like her and she would have rejected him maybe...
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Maybe virat likes her

yup even i have the same doubt...
i guess now, that, they both liked each other but due to sher , could not say anything...
but i have a feel ki woh ladka sher ko bhi janta hai...
He is sher's bua's son... Edited by amrapali_dubey - 8 years ago
I think virat likes her before...
he might be Shraddha's bf before Sher ki entry, 
soon will get to know about this !!!😊
yes I think Virat likes her and may turn out to be a caring guy u know there's always a guy hu only cares and support the girl without asking for anything in return.. Virat myt be the Good guy hu treats shrada well enough that Sher Singh won't be able to tolerate n will get furious
Originally posted by tickhamirchi07

yah I agree the one who shrada seek for help must be virat although I thought earlier that it was Sher. now its clear thar it was virat but wat if Shradha had a relationship wit virat I won't lyk that but I wud luv to see our Sher getting jealous

I agree with you abt the help matter...but i don't think there is any relationship type thing as our shraddha is not like tht...but if she even hav such thought in her mind radars.. sher is gonna tear tht person apart...😆