Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why don't we judge the non supporters?? (Page 9)

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:51am | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Originally posted by OutsiderOne

lol. I dnt like to type proper glish because I cld be banned for ruude wording.

now you're scaring me.. LOL
gud then.
walkashame Senior Member
walkashame
walkashame

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Because we don't have a gavel

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SELINA_MV

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:39am | IP Logged
The grass is greener on the other side ...The basher imagine us to hate Salman and never watch his movies again .. only then they will get the peace of mindLOL

Beautyful_Mess

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:43am | IP Logged
haters are  just jealous that the person they hate are loved unconditionally by  so many people..nothing more..
 yes salman is guilty  and we still love him..deal with it LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Beautyful_MessMainePyaarKiya

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I agree with u. I saw a comment on fb where a person compared what he did to rape and asked if a person got drunk and raped someone can they call that an accidental rape? How disgusting to use rape as an example to prove a pt is rape ever accidental. The person who did such a thing always had those thoughts to do such a thing and used alcohol as an excuse. Did salman drink and have it in his head that he would deliberately kill and hurt ppl was that his intention? The answer is no. If fans use their love to support Salman than haters are using justice as an excuse to hate him. Just bloody admit u hate the guy and want him behind bars not coz of his crimes but coz of his personality. Haters dnt care care about the victims or justice all they care about is salman being behind bars. If they did care about the victims they would realise that the victims dnt care whether salman goes to prison or not but what compensation. Yes that's putting a price on a persons death and on their injuries but when some1 dies they leave a gap in their families life and what they could have done in it and if a person is hurt in anyway coz of an injury that is even worse coz the person cnt function 100%. And then justice what sort of justice takes 13 years? Is there any justice after 13 years? Salman's case was out and out biased- the Breathalyzer test used I read there was issues regarding that as it was an old 1- any country that is a reason for immediately dismissed if that wasn't correct. 2- witnesses changing their statement coming forward after years or what not an attorney could very well prove that those witnesses where prepared and read stuff in the newspaper. this would put doubt in a judges mind but the judge here seemed to think that what theys aid was true its not about thinking whether its true but proper evidence and the changes being proved beyond a reasonable doubt. 3- his emotional state at the time that he was involved in the crime. Personal circumstances his ex had left him and accused him in front of the whole world of abuse. 4. Justice is not only about punishment a major part of it is also reforming the criminal to be a better human being who can live in society. And really remorse is a personal thing just coz he doesn't show he feels bad for want he did doesn't mean he doesn't. Ppl need to get of their high horses and stop acting like they have never made a mistake. And worse stop judging his fans, family and friends for supporting him in his time of need. Just coz they would stop supporting their loved ones if they made a mistake doesn't mean that every1 is like that. They just as narrow minded as salman fans. And I dnt care about what salman has done in the past I was a fan of his before that incident and I will be a fan of his forever. And I dnt love him coz of his being human business although I think it is darn brilliant and inspiring. Bt I am a fan coz of hw he didn't give up after being down, fought and worked when he was ill, changed his life style and became a more calmer person.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Beautyful_Mess

sochona IF-Dazzler
sochona
sochona

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged
@tm,agree with you.
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:52am | IP Logged
 I think no one hate Salman really. How can you hate if you dont know the person. Only dislike and hate what he has done too so many people. What is wrong with that if you say that? He commit a crime . Confused 
Also dont think it is wrong when people say what if someone did this to your family- because it seems many celebs are missing the point instead of also talking about the crime only thing they do is trying to say Salman is the victim- and not forget their wrong statements.

As for fans baised..isnt that case here always! Why jugde fans for that?? You support who you like - I liked Salman too- but i can never support him what he has done!  He told so many lies- and seems he has no remorse. I always gave the benefit of the doubt to him- about the accident. But now it is clearly he has done drink driving and run away. For me he is coward! He could  have end this 13 years ago and give justice to all!

Edited by ashna26 - 09 May 2015 at 7:15am

AllBlacks1

Go to top