Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why don't we judge the non supporters?? (Page 7)

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Oh, we are criminal, morons, and all, but don't worry these non-supporters are criminals, morons, idiots, etc too as per themselves.  
Because: 
1- they support crime by putting Salman to jail ALL HIS life. 
2- They accuse him of being a rapist. 
3- They want his supports and fans to run by Salman's car. That means they want how many millions to die and Get injured? 

They Are Much Worse Than Anyone From Those Industry Who Did Tweeted Some Extreme Remarks. They want millions to die and get injured and want innocent man to suffer in jail for life. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha..Beautyful_MessMainePyaarKiya

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupalov

It's quite simple really. The fans who are rallying round Salman are doing it only becuase it is Salman. If the same cases were against a corrupt industrialist or politician and they also manipulated the system through lies and evasion for 13 years, these fans would say the same things what the 'non-fans' are saying now. In this case the person has become larger than the morality or legality of the case.
But, most non-fans (I see a lot of them who are not staunch fans of SRK or Aamir) would be similarly upset if it was any other high-profile person getting away with murder. It's not blind hatred for Salman (barring a few maybe) which is making them angry.
At the end of the day no person,however big, should be bigger than the laws of the land.

Thats the case on this forum at least. Put Srk into salman's place here and see whoz saying what. Their lives r limited to hero worshipping. Which is ok for A Vs B Vs C topics..

This one one is much bigger issue.  I have seen ppl supporting the court verdict that I never saw in my time on the forum. Every single news channels were reporting it. 

Life is not always fair. Ambani or Tata or Birla's sons dont get 2 crs to appear on stage or in ad. Celebs sell their face.. and when u get the honey, be ready for the stings too. 

I m sure BB and PRDP will be runaway BBs.. Wink But salman will be looking at calender more than insects in his house. LOL 

Hahaha, wifey is watching jai jo on star plus.. and i heard "arey chhoro gaando thai giyo" LOL

Tu nathito taro photo pan chalse.. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_kNimbuMirchiVeni-Vidi-Vicipallavi25

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

Judge the ones who does not support crime? LOL

Because joke Ever. You all support millions to get killed or get injured, yet you all are so called some Saints? What a joke!!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_MessMainePyaarKiya

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged
I cant speak for others but i'l speak for myself..While it is impossible to not judge Salman given the turn of events, am not gonna judge the fans for supporting him so long as they are not trashing the victims/ the Judiciary..I mean i can understand ppl saying ' I know Salman did a mistake but i still like him' which is just being human..I don know why ppl are expecting his fans to start hating him overnight just because he got convicted..Jaya got convicted a while back but ADMK still has the most support in TN LOL You really cant change that..I only have a problem when i hear ppl say 'oh its that victim's fault, who told him to sleep on the footpath', ' oh Salman is rich, he has money so he got away with it, what is your problem'..Cos that just makes you sound insensitive..Otherwise, i have no issues with ppl still liking Salman as an actor/ entertainer..No big deal..If certain ppl are obsessed & blindly supporting Salman simply because they love him, then there are also a few who are against him simply because they hate his guts..Both these sections actually give a damn about the victims/ justice being served in general LOL However that doesn't change the fact that there are many out there who are indifferent to Salman yet want him to be punished simply because its the right thing to be done..So yeah, this whole thing has been stretched beyond limit & more than Salman, i only see ppl busy judging each other as fanbots/ haters Confused

Edited by rogerrocks - 09 May 2015 at 12:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arsal-.Kiran.Beautyful_Mess

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:48am | IP Logged
i havent seen a single cmnt stating the wish for any fans family or anything to die by hit...they always said "god forbid it happened...or place urself on victim's spot...
only one that was by a girl nd that too not her intention was that which was explained...
starting nd ending with ur one point only...
u think its inhumane wat salman non supporters are saying abt "IF it had been u in place of those roadsiders..."
only the statement stung u so much wen we are not even doing it...not even UNintentionally... dsnt actally hitting nd running is much much worse ???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_krealitytvfanVeni-Vidi-ViciAllBlacks1NimbuMirchipallavi25

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Au_Revoir

i havent seen a single cmnt stating the wish for any fans family or anything to die by hit...they always said "god forbid it happened...or place urself on victim's spot...
only one that was by a girl nd that too not her intention was that which was explained...
starting nd ending with ur one point only...
u think its inhumane wat salman non supporters are saying abt "IF it had been u in place of those roadsiders..."
only the statement stung u so much wen we are not even doing it...not even UNintentionally... dsnt actally hitting nd running is much much worse ???

That was only member who said "God forbid", not the rest. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I cant speak for others but i'l speak for myself..While it is impossible to not judge Salman given the turn of events, am not gonna judge the fans for supporting him so long as they are not trashing the victims/ the Judiciary..I mean i can understand ppl saying ' I know Salman did a mistake but i still like him' which is just being human..I don know why ppl are expecting his fans to start hating him overnight just because he got convicted..Jaya got convicted a while back but ADMK still has the most support in TN LOLYou really cant change that..I only have a problem when i hear ppl say 'oh its that victim's fault, who told him to sleep on the footpath', ' oh Salman is rich, he has money so he got away with it, what is your problem'..Cos that just makes you sound insensitive..Otherwise, i have no issues with ppl still liking Salman as an actor/ entertainer..No big deal..If certain ppl are obsessed & blindly supporting Salman simply because they love him, then there are also a few who are against him simply because they hate his guts..Both these sections actually give a damn about the victims/ justice being served in generalLOLHowever that doesn't change the fact that there are many out there who are indifferent to Salman yet want him to be punished simply because its the right thing to be done..So yeah, this whole thing has been stretched beyond limit & more than Salman, i only see ppl busy judging each other as fanbots/ hatersConfused
I don't like the ones who blame the victim either..
Anyone wld have a problem with that..

Yes we do tend to exaggerate things if we human :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Well, at least most if not all here agree that salman was at fault and guilty. 
Now, what was the question? Oh yes, why dont we judge non supporters? 

Really? For more than one year on this forum.. I have seen "prove it, hez not criminal, u r a hater, hez just being human yadadyada ".. and when the verdict comes.. U want to JUDGE non supporters. 

My dad is happy he got that verdict.. do u wanna judge him too. 

I like to scratch my thinnest layer of brain and ask myself.. how can anybody so f**ked up.. for some1 who they dont know personally and still support him when its crystal clear hez a criminal. 

But then I think I am a normal person and one day, normal ppl will be in minority. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_kanitaraniNimbuMirchiVeni-Vidi-Vicipallavi25

Go to top