Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why don't we judge the non supporters?? (Page 6)

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.

Originally posted by evildesire

i dont get it what you are saying? you are saying that you know salman is a criminal but still  supporting him? that doesnt make you a 'fan' of the actor but a blind follower and thats what non-supporters of the criminal, saying.

Salman one mistake can't cover up the many good things he has done for people!

Those 'many good things' were just to cover that one mistake which could have his career come to an end forever. 
WOW you decided to ignore my whole post and just reply to that one thing I said! That itself shows that what TM said was absolutely right! 

Dude you're acting like you know salman personally. you don't know what he might be going through! I am NOT supporting him but if I don't have as extreme opinion about him as you then that doesnt make me inhumane as said by some of you people! 

I don't know with what intention he helped those people? I don't know him personally but at the end he helped and now those people are living good and thats because of him. I would again say that his one mistake can't take away from the fact that he helped people and his help save their lives! 

You are right.

I honestly couldnt care less what his intentions were. Bottom line is that he helped hundreds of people; saved their lives; gave them a better chance at it. 

Do you think those people care why he did help them?? Nope they are just glad that they got another/better chance at life. And it was possible only due to Salman. That is an amazing feeling.

Even if the rest of us( you and me); help people (just 4-5 forget hundreds) for the most selfish of reasons (as Salman is accused to be doing) the world will be a much better.

So; yeah any court and jury in the world will consider those efforts before announcing their verdict and they should. To me that is a much much better thing to do than sleeping 5 years in Jail. That acomplishes nothing while what he is doing atleast gives back to the society and makes life worth living for so many people. (Again not saying he is not a a criminal or that he shouldnt be punished. Dont mix the two.)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter.simran422_Darling_Ramsha..

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Some hater at IF also said that he shld kill his fans under his car and post got so many likes...funny thing is when such ppl bash abhijit LOL

glitter.Neela-Paani_Darling_wat_up

anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
So; yeah any court and jury in the world will consider those efforts before announcing their verdict and they should. To me that is a much much better thing to do than sleeping 5 years in Jail. 

You keep saying this but what makes you think that his charitable activities automatically come to a halt because he has to go to jail? In fact, if they do stop doing any charity when he goes to jail, it proves even more that this was all a nautanki to look good and stay out of jail. 

If Being Human is a legitimate charity, they can continue their work without Salman sitting in the room with them. These foundations pretty much run themselves. They are not a one-man army. He can be in jail and still the charity can keep doing whatever it needs to do.

He deserves to go to jail because he has to pay for his crimes. His charity towards others is irrelevant to what he did. 

Edited by anonymous39 - 08 May 2015 at 10:10pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsarealitytvfanIAmLuvBollyNimbuMirchiVeni-Vidi-ViciAllBlacks1pallavi25

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Originally posted by AllBlacks1

The title of topic itself is so funny..LOLTM, plz read it one more time.
First u say why?LOL

Then u say "don't WE"

Then u say "Judge"

Then u say "Non supporters".

ROFL

Everything that follows is garbage. No i didnt read ur post.LOL

I will answer thou.LOL

Why? coz we r on this forum and our fingers r active. Thats why.

Dont' we? ... who r WE? oh, tubelight.. Salman fans. So its US Vs THEM.LOLReminds me of GW Bush.LOL

Judge? Even salman fans asking the the real judge and his verdict.LOLBW cronies not withstanding.

Non supporters.?ShockedHoly shit? I m sorry, salman the lord.. going behind bars.. how can I not support greatest human being alive? Sorry, on behalf of all non supporters, we r just leaning and training to be part of "being human".Cry
You just need some place to go off, don't you??

If I had my way, I wldnt want you to comment on my topic or in interact with me..
But too bad I dont get my way..

In case you didn't get what I'm trying to say LOL
I'm tried n laugh at your non making sense posts day in and out...

Thnxx for taking the time to reply bud..but I'm done with replying to you
You can go ahead and quote yourself over n over again:)

Woops.. I made too complicated for u. Sorry. 

To answer ur question. All the non supporters r salman haters, jealous, srk fans, evil ppl, enemies.. 

And its THEM against US- salman fans. 

I hope thats more simple. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-Vici

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

i dont get it what you are saying? you are saying that you know salman is a criminal but still  supporting him? that doesnt make you a 'fan' of the actor but a blind follower and thats what non-supporters of the criminal, saying.

Salman one mistake can't cover up the many good things he has done for people!

Those 'many good things' were just to cover that one mistake which could have his career come to an end forever. 
WOW you decided to ignore my whole post and just reply to that one thing I said! That itself shows that what TM said was absolutely right! 

Dude you're acting like you know salman personally. you don't know what he might be going through! I am NOT supporting him but if I don't have as extreme opinion about him as you then that doesnt make me inhumane as said by some of you people! 

I don't know with what intention he helped those people? I don't know him personally but at the end he helped and now those people are living good and thats because of him. I would again say that his one mistake can't take away from the fact that he helped people and his help save their lives! 

You are right.

I honestly couldnt care less what his intentions were. Bottom line is that he helped hundreds of people; saved their lives; gave them a better chance at it. 

Do you think those people care why he did help them?? Nope they are just glad that they got another/better chance at life. And it was possible only due to Salman. That is an amazing feeling.

Even if the rest of us( you and me); help people (just 4-5 forget hundreds) for the most selfish of reasons (as Salman is accused to be doing) the world will be a much better.

So; yeah any court and jury in the world will consider those efforts before announcing their verdict and they should. To me that is a much much better thing to do than sleeping 5 years in Jail. That acomplishes nothing while what he is doing atleast gives back to the society and makes life worth living for so many people. (Again not saying he is not a a criminal or that he shouldnt be punished. Dont mix the two.)
Finally someone agrees with me here! You're absolutely right! I don't know what salman's intentions were but at the end he helped a lot of people, contributed to society, give a lot of charity and still doing so, saved thousands of peoples life. That is a huge thing. 

Yes he made a huge mistake but calling him a killer and murderer. How is this fair? It was not planned. Having said that, he should be punished but five year punish won't help him or the victims.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter._Darling_

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
The bottom line is on RECORD ...
Judge gave last chance to salman what he has to say.. he said "I wasnt driving the suv, I m innocent". That was his last statement o record till now. 

NOW.. Salman fans here accept yayayada he drank , he drove, killed a person.. and yayadadada he being human..

Arent u being hypocrites of the highest level. When U admit salman committed the crime and he still says he wasnt driving? 

Wink Feel free to report. LOL

NimbuMirchiVeni-Vidi-Vicipallavi25Crazy.Beautiful

Rupalov Senior Member
Rupalov
Rupalov

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
It's quite simple really. The fans who are rallying round Salman are doing it only becuase it is Salman. If the same cases were against a corrupt industrialist or politician and they also manipulated the system through lies and evasion for 13 years, these fans would say the same things what the 'non-fans' are saying now. In this case the person has become larger than the morality or legality of the case.
But, most non-fans (I see a lot of them who are not staunch fans of SRK or Aamir) would be similarly upset if it was any other high-profile person getting away with murder. It's not blind hatred for Salman (barring a few maybe) which is making them angry.
At the end of the day no person,however big, should be bigger than the laws of the land.

NimbuMirchiVeni-Vidi-ViciAllBlacks1pallavi25

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupalov

It's quite simple really. The fans who are rallying round Salman are doing it only becuase it is Salman. If the same cases were against a corrupt industrialist or politician and they also manipulated the system through lies and evasion for 13 years, these fans would say the same things what the 'non-fans' are saying now. In this case the person has become larger than the morality or legality of the case.
But, most non-fans (I see a lot of them who are not staunch fans of SRK or Aamir) would be similarly upset if it was any other high-profile person getting away with murder. It's not blind hatred for Salman (barring a few maybe) which is making them angry.
At the end of the day no person,however big, should be bigger than the laws of the land.

+100

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanVeni-Vidi-ViciAllBlacks1

Go to top