Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

^^^ LOL Crazy people on their laptops...TM I rest my case.

But I was still arguing 😆
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saraa.

Seriously!😆

If we like salman then we are blind followers? NO! We know someone lost his life because of him! we know he made a huge mistake! He should be punished! But liking him doesnt make us a blind follower at all! We like him because of number of reasons. Salman one mistake can't cover up the many good things he has done for people! If you have extreme opinion about him? FINE. But you have no right to judge us on our likes! Thats insane!

Tell Salman to accept his mistake. It's better to act like Innosent & " Im not drunnnk and drove". Tell the world " I've killeddd theem buut without my consent" 
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I don't have a good answer for you. But for the most part it's what you said yourself, people associate being a fan of Salman Khan with his crimes. And equally so being an anti Salman Khan (for lack of a better phrase here) is associated with being anti crime and in favor of justice for all. You are right, saying things like "I hope he runs your family over" is incredibly inappropriate and uncalled for. Fans or fanatics are in every fandom and group. But even those of us who like to think we are not blind fans or blind haters, this whole topic has tugged at our emotional strings. I am so angry about how wrong the outcome of this case has been that unless you are as angry as I am then I don't want to hear it from you. Well, speaking for myself only.

I could say it's the nature of IF forums and it happens with every situation or Bollywood drama. I would probably be right too. It's just that in this situation has been too big and frankly too real, so it's harder to digest in my opinion.
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
He is a murderer .proven guilty.non-supporters have all the right to criticize him
Edited by subhs - 8 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: OutsiderOne

Tell Salman to accept his mistake. It's better to act like Innosent & " Im not drunnnk and drove". Tell the world " I've killeddd theem buut without my consent" 

why don't you tell him all that? Who am I to tell him anything? I like him for his movies, acting, ect! Do i support him in this crime? No! Should I think he be punished? Yes Do I think his 5 year punishment is a lot? Yes but thats just my opinion! Am I telling you to agree with me? NO!

Just because I don't agree with you doesnt mean you will say that I should be run over an SUV or family member should get into an accident or I am inhumane! 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhs

He is a murderer .proven guilty.non-supporters have all the right to criticize him

Him?? Yes
But anyone who comes around him?? No
That's my stand here :)
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: evildesire

Those 'many good things' were just to cover that one mistake which could have his career come to an end forever. 

WOW you decided to ignore my whole post and just reply to that one thing I said! That itself shows that what TM said was absolutely right! 

Dude you're acting like you know salman personally. you don't know what he might be going through! I am NOT supporting him but if I don't have as extreme opinion about him as you then that doesnt make me inhumane as said by some of you people! 

I don't know with what intention he helped those people? I don't know him personally but at the end he helped and now those people are living good and thats because of him. I would again say that his one mistake can't take away from the fact that he helped people and his help save their lives! 

How Much Time You Wasted Making this Topic.😆 You Said Rightly But No One Gonna Apply this. Because Inhuman,Hyprocite And Judgemental These are keys for Bashing And Mocking. Warna Fir toh Humlog Berozgaar Ho jayege. 😛
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I don't have a good answer for you. But for the most part it's what you said yourself, people associate being a fan of Salman Khan with his crimes. And equally so being an anti Salman Khan (for lack of a better phrase here) is associated with being anti crime and in favor of justice for all. You are right, saying things like "I hope he runs your family over" is incredibly inappropriate and uncalled for. Fans or fanatics are in every fandom and group. But even those of us who like to think we are not blind fans or blind haters, this whole topic has tugged at our emotional strings. I am so angry about how wrong the outcome of this case has been that unless you are as angry as I am then I don't want to hear it from you. Well, speaking for myself only.

I could say it's the nature of IF forums and it happens with every situation or Bollywood drama. I would probably be right too. It's just that in this situation has been too big and frankly too real, so it's harder to digest in my opinion.

Yaar you write so well that you confuse me 😆
I don't even know what to argue with..

It's understandable that you angry at outcome of the case, many are upset
But you're not telling anyone who says anything nice about Salman
I hope he runs over your family members, do you
I'm just saying both sides shld have limit, and if we call out on some for going overboard
We shld do the same for others too.

I don't approve of how things turned out either..
I want Salman to serve his sentence as much as anyone else, whether you blv it or not
That doesn't make me hate him tho.

Edited: And some comments on the forum and tweets from his supporters disgusted me as well :/Edited by BeinCumberbitch - 8 years ago
Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thing is I dont understand why ppl bring in B.O records and boycotting Salman movies while talking abt justice to victims.That kinda makes some of us suspect the intentions behind the aggression.Salman movies flopping wont help in providing justice to victims.He has already earned plenty of wealth,even if his movies become unsuccesful he will stay loaded.All those who suffered the trauma including Salman wud obtain peace and sleep well at night,ONLY and only if he serves his term in regret and remorse.No amount of movies flopping can be equal to the real punishment.