Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why don't we judge the non supporters?? (Page 2)

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wAnNaBeReBel

Who's stopping you?LOL
Did I ask why I can't judge people??
Did you read the post or you just jumped the gun..trying to be funny?? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BiraSaysWhaddup

simran422 IF-Dazzler
simran422
simran422

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Some haters bash Salman not because they are feeling for the victims but because they simply hate him. If they think we fans shouldnt support him because he has committed crime then they also dont have rights to call salman a sociopath,cold blooded murderer etc and bash salman fans left right and center. Some comments on salman and his fans are ridiculous and disgusting. When we fans accepted the punishment when salman was sentenced at that time also they didnt stop their bashing session. Just because some handful of people didnt accept the verdict they cant and shouldnt bash the whole fandom!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arsal-niksidfan_Darling_Beautyful_Messwat_up

kitkataha IF-Rockerz
kitkataha
kitkataha

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
The fans do not need to be picked on or mocked. They have all the right to support Salman, the entertainer. From what I've seen, most do acknowledge his negligent behavior and they do what him to be held accountable. It's only human nature to react (for fans) when their favorite has been scrutinized. They have as much right to question the judicial system as well, especially with it handing a verdict a decade letter. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

marium.mariumRangeelaa-Arsal-IAmLuvBollyBeautyful_Mess

BiraSaysWhaddup IF-Sizzlerz
BiraSaysWhaddup
BiraSaysWhaddup

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Who's stopping you?LOL
Nope LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunaraBeautyful_Mess

SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evildesire

Originally posted by evildesire

i dont get it what you are saying? you are saying that you know salman is a criminal but still supporting him? that doesnt make you a 'fan' of the actor but a blind follower and thats what non-supporters of the criminal, saying.

When you call him murder, when he's not, aren't you blind hater??

Isn't he a murderer? I know it was an accident which was unintentional but running away like a coward from the accident spot and ruining others life over this made him a murderer.

I never called it accident. It's totally showing us who is the bad people in the world. Sympathy with Salman for his stupidity when he was young. But it's so stupid for us to ignored he is the big liar when he said he was not the driver, and the other situation he said he was not drunk and the most important thing, he is a not "real man" as wht he shw in his movie

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveejoyce_kadventurousmanIceflames--Pro.vo.King--Alohomora_Veni-Vidi-Vicipallavi25

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Who's stopping you?LOL

NopeLOL
I knew it
You just went by the title LOL I don't blame you tho
I do the same Lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BiraSaysWhaddup

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Non-supporters get judged ALL the time!

Calling them haters, that we're jealous, we want to turn Salman's supporters against him, saying we don't actually care about the victims and are just preaching morally...if these aren't generalized judgements then I don't know what they are.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeSELINA_MVjoyce_krealitytvfanadventurousmananonymous39Iceflames--Pro.vo.King--MyAngelAbhayAlohomora_JhakaasAccioAllBlacks1Veni-Vidi-ViciNimbuMirchiChippeshwiniani_grpallavi25princessunarashanakyasharan

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Why you're even listening to them? Sorry to say but they themselves are bunch of crazy people who are typing in their laptops without knowing a shit about the case! As simple as that!
They don't care about the victims! Its just their way to show off their hatred for salman!

Yeah he made a mistake! but it was a mistake. It was not planned! God forbid but if same thing happens with you and your family member? How would you react? If someone you know was drunk (yeah he/she shouldn't but a stupid mistake) run over someone and that person die and runs away from the spot (shouldn't run but due to nervousness the person does) Would you still call that person a killer? Yeah Salman made a huge mistake but it was NOT planned! He is NOT murderor as people are saying! He is just any normal person who got into this unfortunate accident and tried to save himself! However the guy has regretted. If one person lost his life because of salman then many survived because of him. Maybe according to people here, his charity work is just to cover up with his crime but at the end those people are in a much better place because of salman.

Yes i AM SALMAN KHAN FAN! I like him because of number of reasons! Yes I think 5 years punishment is bit too much! Thats my opinion and if you think I am inhumane? OKAY You aint better either! Judging someone based on their opinion, wishing that salman fans get over car! That itself shows where you came from!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

marium.marium-Arsal-_Darling_

Go to top