Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

So if someone says.. 'what if he runs over your loved ones'... is so hurtful 

Then think about people who has lost loved ones coz of some asshole drunk drivers.

The moment you get behind wheel after drinking.. you become world's no. 1 asshole. 

Its INTENTIONAL. 

So if u want him to get the punishment, stop saying it was Unintentional. 

Common Sense. I think is not very common. 

And i effing will judge all Drunk-drivers supporters.

No, the comments weren't just "What if he runs over you or your family" . That was said, but other comments were also said like hope he run over them, etc were there too. 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

So if someone says.. 'what if he runs over your loved ones'... is so hurtful 

Then think about people who has lost loved ones coz of some asshole drunk drivers.

The moment you get behind wheel after drinking.. you become world's no. 1 asshole. 

Its INTENTIONAL. 

So if u want him to get the punishment, stop saying it was Unintentional. 

Common Sense. I think is not very common. 

And i effing will judge all Drunk-drivers supporters.

@Bold - It was 'Hope' and not 'what if'.. 

And I think NO Salman Fan would disagree that what he did was wrong.. And definitely none of them wish that street people keep dying by getting run over by some rich popular powerful guy.. πŸ˜•

But seeing some people being 'Righteous' and then 'Hoping' that someday Salman would run over his fans is like double-faced things.. Either you don't support what Salman did and wish everyone's healthy and home.. OR you support Salman and hope all street people die a death as bad as this.. But I dont see Salman fans wishing death for anyone.. I think we/they want Salman's punishment to be meaningful to the victims and society.. Whereas some of the Salman-haters/non-supporters are behaving hypocrite by keeping legs on both the boats.. (Sorry I just eng translation of 'do naao mein pair'πŸ˜†)..

I dont get this hypocrisy that's it.. πŸ˜Š
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

You hate Salman
That justifies for you to shit on others??

Why is it so hard to digest that, not everyone will agree with you??

I don't get idea of fanatism to this extent where you want to defend drunk -drivers.

Also, I don't hate Salman. I hate drunk-drivers. He just falls into that category.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Salman fans are hypocrites too. 

They want him to finish the punishment means they accept he killed people.

Yet they can't see Salman is a liar. Producing lies everyday to cover his ass.

And by the way, Salman fans judge non-supporters too by calling them haters.

Preach baby preach!

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

@Bold - It was 'Hope' and not 'what if'.. 

And I think NO Salman Fan would disagree that what he did was wrong.. And definitely none of them wish that street people keep dying by getting run over by some rich popular powerful guy.. πŸ˜•

But seeing some people being 'Righteous' and then 'Hoping' that someday Salman would run over his fans is like double-faced things.. Either you don't support what Salman did and wish everyone's healthy and home.. OR you support Salman and hope all street people die a death as bad as this.. But I dont see Salman fans wishing death for anyone.. I think we/they want Salman's punishment to be meaningful to the victims and society.. Whereas some of the Salman-haters/non-supporters are behaving hypocrite by keeping legs on both the boats.. (Sorry I just eng translation of 'do naao mein pair'πŸ˜†)..

I dont get this hypocrisy that's it.. πŸ˜Š

That's because Salman fans are anyway not seeing the human side of the whole incident.

Hypocrisy. 

If someone wishes ill for your family, it hurts

But you guys can support killer. 

Preach baby preach!
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

One more thing.. 

I will say whatever to Salman. 

Don't come and tell me not to.

Coz he is a proven Criminal.

Members here bash all actors. I am only bashing a criminal.

It shouldn't hurt fans. I m not saying anything to you. I m talking about Salman the drunk-driver.. a people killer. 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
@ NimbuMirchi - You say you hate drunk-drivers and not Salman.. Let me tell you something, I was grown up in a small town.. Where 70% people were below-poverty-level (BPL) and uneducated, they take dowry and in 90% cases the dowry MUST include a Bike for the boy.. In their lifestyle you will definitely see ALL of them play cards, spend their hard-earned money on alcohol, and kick off their bikes and drive back to home in absolutely drunken state.. 
If you say you hate Drunk-Drivers, you have to hate 40-50% of the BPL people of our country who, at various places I am sure keep doing this stuff.. But in this case we are advocating in favor of Poor people isn't it ? 

I dont know as I dont know Salman personally, but I dont think he would ever have the guts to drink and drive again.. It might be the one-time and he is still paying the price of it.. What to do with the regular drink-and-drive people? The National Highway Truck Drivers ?

Anyways, I am hugely disappointed at the law and order of our country.. Had the punishment been given 13 years back, I would have supported it, but at this point neither 5-yrs-of-jail nor the compensation can repair the damaged cords.. System didn't even have the basic courtesy to give the Compensation Money to the victims.. 

Yes, Salman was wrong.. But the whole point was to compensate the victims, look after them, which our SYSTEM failed to do.. And this disgusts me like nothing else.. If the case is closed, there would be chance Salman could help the victims.. But NO, this would go on and on and on and victims will keep suffering like they are doing since last 13 yrs !! Media will keep highlighting when Salman ate, when he sneezed, when he waived Hi and Bye to all, but NEVER on what the victims are going through and what THEY want !! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

Salman fans are hypocrites too. 

They want him to finish the punishment means they accept he killed people.

Yet they can't see Salman is a liar. Producing lies everyday to cover his ass.

And by the way, Salman fans judge non-supporters too by calling them haters.
Who 
Preach baby preach!

Lol, how funny when someone says what you all want to happen to Salman fans and being hypocrites, you start your lies? 
When did we say Salman isn't lying? 
The fact is we don't accept Salman's statement that he wasn't driving, and we consider him guilty and want him get punished means we know he was lying. Comprehensive problem or using any exuse even if it doesn't make sense to name call and accuse fans of?  

And, really we should all call you as some saints and angels despite what you all wish upon others just because you hate an actor or want him behind bars? Does that give you right to hate upon others and wish anything? Yeah, we should praise you all instead calling you haters. How nice. 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail

That's because Salman fans are anyway not seeing the human side of the whole incident.

Hypocrisy. 

If someone wishes ill for your family, it hurts

But you guys can support killer. 

Preach baby preach!

\
It doesn't even HURT baby πŸ˜› It means nothingtous.. 

But from our perspective, we just are supporting a killer, we are not wishing DEATH for anyone.. Which makes us f-a-a-a-a-a-r better than the 'Holier than thou' 'Self-righteous' hypocrites.. πŸ˜Š
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Humara naam humari personality ko shobha deta hain. 😎