😆 bcause you feeling the heat.
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: OutsiderOne

😆 bcause you feeling the heat.

I'm hot all the time 
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol. I dnt like to type proper glish because I cld be banned for ruude wording.

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

I'm hot all the time

🤣
Originally posted by: OutsiderOne

lol. I dnt like to type proper glish because I cld be banned for ruude wording.

now you're scaring me.. ðŸ˜†
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

now you're scaring me.. ðŸ˜†

gud then.
walkashame thumbnail
Because we don't have a gavel
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The grass is greener on the other side ...The basher imagine us to hate Salman and never watch his movies again .. only then they will get the peace of mind😆
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haters are  just jealous that the person they hate are loved unconditionally by  so many people..nothing more..
 yes salman is guilty  and we still love him..deal with it ðŸ˜†
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with u. I saw a comment on fb where a person compared what he did to rape and asked if a person got drunk and raped someone can they call that an accidental rape? How disgusting to use rape as an example to prove a pt is rape ever accidental. The person who did such a thing always had those thoughts to do such a thing and used alcohol as an excuse. Did salman drink and have it in his head that he would deliberately kill and hurt ppl was that his intention? The answer is no. If fans use their love to support Salman than haters are using justice as an excuse to hate him. Just bloody admit u hate the guy and want him behind bars not coz of his crimes but coz of his personality. Haters dnt care care about the victims or justice all they care about is salman being behind bars. If they did care about the victims they would realise that the victims dnt care whether salman goes to prison or not but what compensation. Yes that's putting a price on a persons death and on their injuries but when some1 dies they leave a gap in their families life and what they could have done in it and if a person is hurt in anyway coz of an injury that is even worse coz the person cnt function 100%. And then justice what sort of justice takes 13 years? Is there any justice after 13 years? Salman's case was out and out biased- the Breathalyzer test used I read there was issues regarding that as it was an old 1- any country that is a reason for immediately dismissed if that wasn't correct. 2- witnesses changing their statement coming forward after years or what not an attorney could very well prove that those witnesses where prepared and read stuff in the newspaper. this would put doubt in a judges mind but the judge here seemed to think that what theys aid was true its not about thinking whether its true but proper evidence and the changes being proved beyond a reasonable doubt. 3- his emotional state at the time that he was involved in the crime. Personal circumstances his ex had left him and accused him in front of the whole world of abuse. 4. Justice is not only about punishment a major part of it is also reforming the criminal to be a better human being who can live in society. And really remorse is a personal thing just coz he doesn't show he feels bad for want he did doesn't mean he doesn't. Ppl need to get of their high horses and stop acting like they have never made a mistake. And worse stop judging his fans, family and friends for supporting him in his time of need. Just coz they would stop supporting their loved ones if they made a mistake doesn't mean that every1 is like that. They just as narrow minded as salman fans. And I dnt care about what salman has done in the past I was a fan of his before that incident and I will be a fan of his forever. And I dnt love him coz of his being human business although I think it is darn brilliant and inspiring. Bt I am a fan coz of hw he didn't give up after being down, fought and worked when he was ill, changed his life style and became a more calmer person.