Why don't we judge the non supporters?? - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
The fans do not need to be picked on or mocked. They have all the right to support Salman, the entertainer. From what I've seen, most do acknowledge his negligent behavior and they do what him to be held accountable. It's only human nature to react (for fans) when their favorite has been scrutinized. They have as much right to question the judicial system as well, especially with it handing a verdict a decade letter. 
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Did I ask why I can't judge people??
Did you read the post or you just jumped the gun..trying to be funny?? 😆
Nope ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by evildesire

Isn't he a murderer? I know it was an accident which was unintentional but running away like a coward from the accident spot and ruining others life over this made him a murderer.

I never called it accident. It's totally showing us who is the bad people in the world. Sympathy with Salman for his stupidity when he was young. But it's so stupid for us to ignored he is the big liar when he said he was not the driver, and the other situation he said he was not drunk and the most important thing, he is a not "real man" as wht he shw in his movie
Originally posted by wAnNaBeReBel

Nope😆
I knew it
You just went by the title 😆 I don't blame you tho
I do the same Lol
Non-supporters get judged ALL the time!

Calling them haters, that we're jealous, we want to turn Salman's supporters against him, saying we don't actually care about the victims and are just preaching morally...if these aren't generalized judgements then I don't know what they are.
Why you're even listening to them? Sorry to say but they themselves are bunch of crazy people who are typing in their laptops without knowing a shit about the case! As simple as that!
They don't care about the victims! Its just their way to show off their hatred for salman!

Yeah he made a mistake! but it was a mistake. It was not planned! God forbid but if same thing happens with you and your family member? How would you react? If someone you know was drunk (yeah he/she shouldn't but a stupid mistake) run over someone and that person die and runs away from the spot (shouldn't run but due to nervousness the person does) Would you still call that person a killer? Yeah Salman made a huge mistake but it was NOT planned! He is NOT murderor as people are saying! He is just any normal person who got into this unfortunate accident and tried to save himself! However the guy has regretted. If one person lost his life because of salman then many survived because of him. Maybe according to people here, his charity work is just to cover up with his crime but at the end those people are in a much better place because of salman.

Yes i AM SALMAN KHAN FAN! I like him because of number of reasons! Yes I think 5 years punishment is bit too much! Thats my opinion and if you think I am inhumane? OKAY You aint better either! Judging someone based on their opinion, wishing that salman fans get over car! That itself shows where you came from!

^^^ LOL Crazy people on their laptops...TM I rest my case. 
Originally posted by evildesire

i dont get it what you are saying? you are saying that you know salman is a criminal but still  supporting him? that doesnt make you a 'fan' of the actor but a blind follower and thats what non-supporters of the criminal, saying.
Seriously!😆

If we like salman then we are blind followers? NO! We know someone lost his life because of him! we know he made a huge mistake! He should be punished! But liking him doesnt make us a blind follower at all! We like him because of number of reasons. Salman one mistake can't cover up the many good things he has done for people! If you have extreme opinion about him? FINE. But you have no right to judge us on our likes! Thats insane!

Originally posted by Saraa.

Salman one mistake can't cover up the many good things he has done for people!

Those 'many good things' were just to cover that one mistake which could have his career come to an end forever. 
Originally posted by ChemistryMajor

Non-supporters get judged ALL the time!

Calling them haters, that we're jealous, we want to turn Salman's supporters against him, saying we don't actually care about the victims and are just preaching morally...if these aren't generalized judgements then I don't know what they are.

This goes for all actors 😆
You're jealous is like some kinda rule here..fans have to say this, when anyone goes against their fave

It's different with this case..
People are turning blind eye to this stuff like
"I hope he kills your loved ones"
Just cuz they claim to want justice gives them the right to say anything..
But if someone say something like, 5 years is bit much, they will be mocked and judged??