Sports/Cricket

||| IPL 2015: DD v SRH @ Raipur ||| SRH WON - Page 29

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Mel's team is highly  unpredictable , or rather they are going more on luck off late, batting and bowling orders need to be sorted by kaptaan saab 

First kapttan dhoni needs to let go away that jaddu. and do away with mohit also. Bring Irfan and Ishwar in their places. 

Use Bravo in batting fully he doesnt use bravo fully neither in bowling nor in batting. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OK guys i'm off Do miss me tmrw.. Cyu All 🤗
BeingBlunt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tomnjerry2

I dont think any team is through yet !!! 🤔

LOL. CSK has 1 match v DD and 1 v KXIP. If we dont win both we dont deserve to qualify. 
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: BeingBlunt

LOL. CSK has 1 match v DD and 1 v KXIP. If we dont win both we dont deserve to qualify. 

they will beat RR tomorrow only !!!  🤣
BeingBlunt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tomnjerry2

they will beat RR tomorrow only !!!  🤣

Dont think so. MI has shown what to do and what not to do in chennai, so obviously other teams will look at it. I say an RR win. Missing out second time will be too much for RR and they will do anything to beat CSK because the next match they have to beat the champions and that is much much more difficult.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
my newspaper says mcc has already departed for england tour😕 and also fleming interview about y jaddu is playing he says they like to give maukas to khiladis as much as they can jaddu needs to come back to form he is precious and we all appreciate that.i mean kuch bhi🥱 agree with munni and suyash rr cn win today tho i hope they wont