Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: raj80

CSK is the only team that's through bcoz they have yet to play DD and KXIP who r woeful and even RR...KKR has 2 away games against MI and RR which r tough ones...even RR has CSK away and KKR home...

KKR got 15 points no teams missed out on playoffs after reaching 15 points
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: raj80

CSK is the only team that's through bcoz they have yet to play DD and KXIP who r woeful and even RR...KKR has 2 away games against MI and RR which r tough ones...even RR has CSK away and KKR home...

Only CSK is confirmed for playoffs. DD and KXIP are already out of playoffs.
Now for 3 positions fight is btw RCB, RR, KKR, SRH and MI. 
DB_reloaded thumbnail
David Warner: Good fight back from us after the first six overs. 150-160 was going to be par and a great innings Moises played there, great support from Karn and Bhuvi. We had to take early wickets and credit to de Kock's innings, he took us by surprise. Credit goes to Ishant for the way he came back after the game against Chennai. With two set batsmen, legspin would've come on the bat nicely in the end, I had given Karn a break initially. If a few decisions had gone our way initially the situation would have been different for us. Unfortunate for Steyn and Boult to miss out.
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aahaana

He won the match for SRH by saving the innings Henriques gave themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I love these replies on Ishant. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
raj80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

KKR got 15 points no teams missed out on playoffs after reaching 15 points

it can happen πŸ˜†...wht if KKR loose both the games... Edited by raj80 - 8 years ago
raj80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

They bowled and batted good today but Mr. PK was on some other mission only but bhuvi and ishant brought SRH back in the game. 

They shld drop PK now he does nothing only leaks runs and and put pressure on others.

instead of Bopara they should bring Boult and Reddy for PK...
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i wonder if we will ever see them again at number 4, so saving it πŸ€£πŸ€£

Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
CSK and KKR through in to play off baki 2 place ke liye rcb,mi and srh ladege kal imp match rahega mi vs rcb and csk vs rr ka
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Man of the Match Henriques: Nice to get an extended run in the team which makes one feel more comfortable. Early on I was struggling a bit in the innings and was looking to take the innings deeper by batting more and more. Last game Morgs came off and this time it happened to me, so nice to see the team chipping in. I'm not as nervous now as I used to be, it's a game of cricket and I try to enjoy that. Bhuvi bowled very well in the end and that swung the game in our way.
raj80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Only CSK is confirmed for playoffs. DD and KXIP are already out of playoffs.
Now for 3 positions fight is btw RCB, RR, KKR, SRH and MI. 

just look at their fixtures CSK has KXIP and DD to play...