NEW OLV: Ishani angry at RV

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Devarsh has told Ishani that RV beat him because she's marrying Shikhar. Ishani gets really angry and storms to his house in anger. There's a storm outside so she enters all drenched and RARI pic falls on the floor and breaks (symbolism possibly for future track?!). Ri taunts ishani that she broke her family...then adds 'picture' and taunts her basically. She walks off and Ishani walks up to RV. Few cute moments of Shakti-Radhika and then and an interview of Radhika where she explains the scene and says how RV and Ishani keep sunaoing each other. Whatever she says, he responds back intensely with his own answer. Lots of twists and turns coming up.

From 9.10:

http://youtu.be/SBm37t8Atrw

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So Ranveer doesn't know Devarash truth yet? And he took Sikhar and Ishani out on Devarash just like that? Or the guy is just lying?

And Ritika what an annoying witch, she's getting extremely irritating these days.  
ishveerfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
devarsh is lying ..n these two creatures don't leave a chance to do jhagda with each other..

yaar ye dono bhi ajeeb hai,cvs kitna stretch kar rahe hai reunion i mean they are going to test our patience in coming days..😡
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Frendz I want tobang my head really hard to my tv yaar How many episodes we need to bear this sunao session to each other why don't they come to main point where they both start to investigate phalguni death truth plz plz they forgot the main thing so that this witch rithika will b caught😡
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What the hell. So she z going to RV's mansion coz of this crap.. Nothing else?
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This show is showing crap and testing our patience and we still can't move away from it .. I find our situation quite hillarious now ..

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Devarsh is filling up the place of disha.lol
these cvs is seriously needed tight kick for prolonging this crap track. In this month i don't think ishani wl enter in vaghela mansion.
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah these CV's r literally testing our patience.. n after listening to radhika it seems they r going to drag this cross marriage for a long time. Baa u must do to do something otherwise these dumbos will never become one n keeps on quarreling on silly issues. 
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This crap is getting more annoying now,nothing will get better with this show, trps increasing  will add more to this non sense urhh...

Cvs cant you sense we have already lost lost interest even your lollypop scenes are not working,infact it is backfiring.😆
Edited by nebuna - 8 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update