Live Updates-May 9 - Page 24

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Mano-

I was not at twitter that time
So no idea
But heard it later

me toh had no idea about this still varshu said  but ashu dont need any fake fans .. his true fans was enough na .. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
btw after done this how do they expect us too vote for someone ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† they were demanding not even asked ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Thushi

me toh had no idea about this still varshu said  but ashu dont need any fake fans .. his true fans was enough na .. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Its better to have limited fans than fake fans๐Ÿ˜‰

btw after done this how do they expect us too vote for someone ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† they were demanding not even asked ๐Ÿ˜†

when did this happen
I mean demanding๐Ÿ˜†
Mano, sush doesn't know who illavarasi is...I am sure u know๐Ÿ˜†...PM the name to her๐Ÿ˜† don't write it here...then nama kadhai kanthal๐Ÿคฃ

when did this happen
I mean demanding๐Ÿ˜†

I read in twitter .. someone supported ashu na so he should support her also asking votes and then their said also .. like her fans supported ashishians has to do the same .. 

well me will do the same .. like they didnt vote so me too wont .. even if they why would I waste my time on someone whom I dont love ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by varshu27

Mano, sush doesn't know who illavarasi is...I am sure u know๐Ÿ˜†...PM the name to her๐Ÿ˜† don't write it here...then nama kadhai kanthal๐Ÿคฃ

han tell me today I waited so long now dont let me wait again ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I read in twitter .. someone supported ashu na so he should support her also asking votes and then their said also .. like her fans supported ashishians has to do the same .. 

well me will do the same .. like they didnt vote so me too wont .. even if they why would I waste my time on someone whom I dont love ๐Ÿ˜†

No one can demand or force anyone
No one forced them
And no one can force us๐Ÿ˜ก
oh you guys mean that one ... ok now I know her .. I remeber what she all done here ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ก

No one can demand or force anyone
No one forced them
And no one can force us๐Ÿ˜ก

lol seriously I dont get why do they expecting .. and demanding ..