India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

McLeodganj Day 2... 8.5.2015 (Page 3)

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:29am | IP Logged
That scarf and him walking, like THAT! Totes like a boss! LOL How I loved his walk man! Those shades! I mentally gave him the BG "Guess who's back, back again!" LOLLOL Mix it with the beats of fast Junoon LOL
Oh Sorry Ani! Your post was awesome man! This. THIS AAHIL IS TOTALLY OWNING IT. And HER too! EmbarrassedLOL

She literally looks so "owned" man these days. The way she just goes "bhaagi bhaagi" LOL To hell with everything. Even when she picked that tissue, and Shaad interrupted, she countered him and said "Nahi Shaad sirf tissue paper nahi hai" There was a hint of like "How could he say that!?" LOL JUST LOVED her in that scene!

His voice and her running to find him. How dreamy! Do I even need to tell and describe how and just HOW cute, adorable, hot, sexy HE looked playing Guitar?! The smile he gave at the end, hayyyee! Day Dreaming Turning on his swagger like never before...and other things too..EmbarrassedLOLLOL

I am in awe of this current track, the precap gave me goosebumps when the fast Junoon played! Heart

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieGrilledCheeseJShuklaLaraeJiyaaa.....AnnzSageflower7Raingoddesslivelytanuchicksoupflora212

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _ZaaraK

Aahil's singing really was the best part Embarrassed and how Sanam couldn't help but be drawn towards him! What a beautiful episode with the perfect location. No words can describe the stunning mountains in the backdrop!
And I must say, KV is really good at lip syncing! Some actors look really odd and uncomfortable when they do it, but he looks so natural and handsome! Smile
when you say this I am reminded of Barun, who looked very uncomfortable doing it and it showed.

But the song choice and its playback singer suited KV very well... hence it looked like a sequence from a movie and not really a small budget serialStar KV is a star

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie_ZaaraKGrilledCheeseJiyaaa.....RaingoddessAnnzSageflower7chicksoupflora212

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

That scarf and him walking, like THAT! Totes like a boss! LOL How I loved his walk man! Those shades! I mentally gave him the BG "Guess who's back, back again!" LOLLOL Mix it with the beats of fast Junoon LOL
Oh Sorry Ani! Your post was awesome man! This. THIS AAHIL IS TOTALLY OWNING IT. And HER too! EmbarrassedLOL

She literally looks so "owned" man these days. The way she just goes "bhaagi bhaagi" LOL To hell with everything. Even when she picked that tissue, and Shaad interrupted, she countered him and said "Nahi Shaad sirf tissue paper nahi hai" There was a hint of like "How could he say that!?" LOL JUST LOVED her in that scene!

His voice and her running to find him. How dreamy! Do I even need to tell and describe how and just HOW cute, adorable, hot, sexy HE looked playing Guitar?! The smile he gave at the end, hayyyee! Day Dreaming Turning on his swagger like never before...and other things too..EmbarrassedLOLLOL

I am in awe of this current track, the precap gave me goosebumps when the fast Junoon played! Heart
Embarrassed yeah.. all that you said... including about Ani's postEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieMs.Sherlockedchicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Aww..Sage! LOL Your reactions! ROFL
How I missed this space! Day Dreaming

For me, the best moment was her finding the tissue and keeping it...They kept it simple and sweet.Heart How perceptive Sanam is...even when she is being deceived by her memory.Embarrassed

HanieJiyaaa.....AnnzSageflower7

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Why is some hippie artist so appalled that two men requested a drawing of the same woman?
Really? REALLY

Kk even a hippie artist found this situation appalling Wink Wink LOL

ROFL

Exactly!

Jokes aside, I didn't find the scene very odd.The hippie is very temperamental as hippies are supposed to be. Also this is a holy place...and this guy must have some principles too...
So he found it insulting that he was asked to sketch the same woman by two men who claimed she was hers...and the fact that he was disgusted at Shaad...Kind of hits the nail on the audience reaction, I guess. 

What is interesting is what comes of this. I guess Shaad will not find out it was Ahil who had requested the sketch...since the very night 'his' Jannat is by Ahil's bed, taking care of his wounds...Embarrassed

JShuklaAnnzSageflower7Raingoddess

Go to top