Qubool Hai

McLeodganj Day 2... 8.5.2015

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

<Goodness the writers really know how to kill the dil when they want to... awesome song choice for this moment...>

Sanam hears a song, the voice again pulls her to find its owner. She tears through the cafe in search and finds no one. Shaad is a little confused with her behaviour.

Earlier, he has regretted his decision not to take the scarf Jannat chose. When he went back for it, it was gone...

You can't believe how victorious Aahil looked walking out with that scarf, with the "action" Junoon in the background... I was literally going.

Silly right? No... we SaHil fans deserve this... Hahaaa LoL..! 

SO, Shaad and Sanam are seated at the cafe, and Sanam tells that she really felt that she knew that voice. Again, Shaad dismisses it. 

Whoever it is, you are mine...

Uh oh... 

How will you win against the SaHil magnet , Shaad? 

Then an artist passes by, and Shaad asks him to draw Jannat for him. The man is appalled, One woman with two different men? 

<Is this artist high on something? How would he know that these two women are the same one? Or is that the sign of future drama to come... Dear God...>

Anyway, later he goes back to talk to that artist, who unveils another sketch of Sanam. <Why would the artist still be keeping it I dunno...> 

But Shaad realizes that someone else is looking for Jannat...

Back in Bhopal..

Begum scrambles through the house to gather some cash to send of the men at the door. She finds her vault empty and grabs Khala's stashed money to send them away...

Khala and Lateef were hilarious today... Have to rewatch those two !

But undeterred, she goes back to her love nest, and continues to seduce Saif with cake. Saif isn't a fool, he's biting but he knows something went wrong in her plan with Aahil.

Not liking his questions, she tries to shut him up with a smooch...

But the bell rings!

Poor Begum can't catch a break!

Nazia returns!

Precap: 

Nazia lies down on her Bhaijaan's bed, and Saif is under it !!! ROFL...

Our most awaited scene...

Sanam hears Aahil calling out in sleep... She approaches him while he sleeps, and he grabs her hand tight...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why is some hippie artist so appalled that two men requested a drawing of the same woman?
Really? REALLY
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
How handsome KVB was looking today. His charm and charisma were all over the screen.

Totally loved the song picturisation. It was beautiful. I never thought, we will see Aahil holding a guitar and singing. I couldn't take my eyes off him ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

He was looking like a typical romantic hero..I am totally loving his new look. 

I loved Sanam's new look too. She was looking stunning in her outfit. 

You have explained beautifully about today's episode. QH is back on track. I am loving it. 

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 8 years ago
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved Sanam 2 expression when she opened the door and asked those people "Kounse paise" ...Surprised look on her face ðŸ¤£

Lateef and Khala were hilarious today...Khala was saying "Cheeps" instead of chips ðŸ¤£
Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 8 years ago
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Why is some hippie artist so appalled that two men requested a drawing of the same woman?

Really? REALLY

I know right?!

Poorly contrived 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^ actually I thought about it. Maybe the guy just didn't want get  involved in whatever brawl that has a chance of breaking out between these two men. 

Still very contrived, and Shaad could have come across that sketch some other way without the artist reacting in the way he did.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aahil's singing really was the best part ðŸ˜³ and how Sanam couldn't help but be drawn towards him! What a beautiful episode with the perfect location. No words can describe the stunning mountains in the backdrop!
And I must say, KV is really good at lip syncing! Some actors look really odd and uncomfortable when they do it, but he looks so natural and handsome! ðŸ˜Š
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The best part was when Latif and Khala kept arguing. That was so funny I couldnt breathe! Also I though the artist was going to say he wont draw such a pretty thing , but I guess I was wrong.
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: _ZaaraK

Aahil's singing really was the best part ðŸ˜³ and how Sanam couldn't help but be drawn towards him! What a beautiful episode with the perfect location. No words can describe the stunning mountains in the backdrop!

And I must say, KV is really good at lip syncing! Some actors look really odd and uncomfortable when they do it, but he looks so natural and handsome! ðŸ˜Š

I agree. But what was the song? Anyways I think they need to make SaHil meet . The hits and misses are just making the audience angrier.
Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aahil as usual lookig too good...
yes  why did the artist behave so strange???