India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

McLeodganj Day 2... 8.5.2015

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

<Goodness the writers really know how to kill the dil when they want to... awesome song choice for this moment...>

Sanam hears a song, the voice again pulls her to find its owner. She tears through the cafe in search and finds no one. Shaad is a little confused with her behaviour.

Earlier, he has regretted his decision not to take the scarf Jannat chose. When he went back for it, it was gone...

You can't believe how victorious Aahil looked walking out with that scarf, with the "action" Junoon in the background... I was literally going.

Silly right? No... we SaHil fans deserve this... Hahaaa LoL..! 

SO, Shaad and Sanam are seated at the cafe, and Sanam tells that she really felt that she knew that voice. Again, Shaad dismisses it. 

Whoever it is, you are mine...

Uh oh... 

How will you win against the SaHil magnet , Shaad? 

Then an artist passes by, and Shaad asks him to draw Jannat for him. The man is appalled, One woman with two different men? 

<Is this artist high on something? How would he know that these two women are the same one? Or is that the sign of future drama to come... Dear God...>

Anyway, later he goes back to talk to that artist, who unveils another sketch of Sanam. <Why would the artist still be keeping it I dunno...> 

But Shaad realizes that someone else is looking for Jannat...

Back in Bhopal..

Begum scrambles through the house to gather some cash to send of the men at the door. She finds her vault empty and grabs Khala's stashed money to send them away...

Khala and Lateef were hilarious today... Have to rewatch those two !

But undeterred, she goes back to her love nest, and continues to seduce Saif with cake. Saif isn't a fool, he's biting but he knows something went wrong in her plan with Aahil.

Not liking his questions, she tries to shut him up with a smooch...

But the bell rings!

Poor Begum can't catch a break!

Nazia returns!

Precap: 

Nazia lies down on her Bhaijaan's bed, and Saif is under it !!! ROFL...

Our most awaited scene...

Sanam hears Aahil calling out in sleep... She approaches him while he sleeps, and he grabs her hand tight...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32NoLifezahrazardarkice7_12Haniefatima30Mahu34GrilledCheesemicshyNiyati_21AGirlHasNoNameLaraeJiyaaa.....Raingoddesssahil333livelytanuchicksoupMs.SherlockedMrDarcyfanKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Why is some hippie artist so appalled that two men requested a drawing of the same woman?
Really? REALLY

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieGrilledCheeseAGirlHasNoNamemicshyLaraeJiyaaa.....AnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfanlivelytanuchicksoupflora212

Jiyaaa..... IF-Rockerz
Jiyaaa.....
Jiyaaa.....

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
How handsome KVB was looking today. His charm and charisma were all over the screen.

Totally loved the song picturisation. It was beautiful. I never thought, we will see Aahil holding a guitar and singing. I couldn't take my eyes off him LOLLOLLOL

He was looking like a typical romantic hero..I am totally loving his new look. 

I loved Sanam's new look too. She was looking stunning in her outfit. 

You have explained beautifully about today's episode. QH is back on track. I am loving it. 

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 08 May 2015 at 9:34pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32NoLifeHanieGrilledCheeseMahu34micshyAGirlHasNoNameAnnzSageflower7RaingoddessLaraeMrDarcyfanlivelytanuchicksoupflora212KhatamKahani

Jiyaaa..... IF-Rockerz
Jiyaaa.....
Jiyaaa.....

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
I loved Sanam 2 expression when she opened the door and asked those people "Kounse paise" ...Surprised look on her face ROFL

Lateef and Khala were hilarious today...Khala was saying "Cheeps" instead of chips ROFL

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 08 May 2015 at 6:19pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheeseAGirlHasNoNamemicshyLaraeAnnzSageflower7RaingoddessMrDarcyfanlivelytanuchicksoupflora212KhatamKahani

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Why is some hippie artist so appalled that two men requested a drawing of the same woman?
Really? REALLY

I know right?!

Poorly contrived 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HaniemicshyLaraeJiyaaa.....MrDarcyfanlivelytanuchicksoupflora212KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
^^ actually I thought about it. Maybe the guy just didn't want get  involved in whatever brawl that has a chance of breaking out between these two men. 

Still very contrived, and Shaad could have come across that sketch some other way without the artist reacting in the way he did.

Edited by KhatamKahani - 08 May 2015 at 6:43pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HaniemicshyLaraeJiyaaa.....AnnzSageflower7livelytanuchicksoupflora212

_ZaaraK Goldie
_ZaaraK
_ZaaraK

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Aahil's singing really was the best part Embarrassed and how Sanam couldn't help but be drawn towards him! What a beautiful episode with the perfect location. No words can describe the stunning mountains in the backdrop!
And I must say, KV is really good at lip syncing! Some actors look really odd and uncomfortable when they do it, but he looks so natural and handsome! Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhirocks5HanieMahu34GrilledCheesemicshyJShuklaLaraeJiyaaa.....AnnzSageflower7RaingoddesslivelytanuchicksoupMrDarcyfanflora212

azaanabbas Senior Member
azaanabbas
azaanabbas

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
The best part was when Latif and Khala kept arguing. That was so funny I couldnt breathe! Also I though the artist was going to say he wont draw such a pretty thing , but I guess I was wrong.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jiyaaa.....AnnzSageflower7chicksoup

Go to top