Piya Rangrezz

Weekened discussion: Is Gajra Bhavri Devi's daughter?

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello! It's me again! ๐Ÿ˜†

Basically.. After today's episode.. With the focus on Sher and Gajra.. I really thought if Gajra was Amma's daughter..

Points that made me think that:

- When Sher and Amma had the argument.. Sher kept on repeating.. 'I am your only child'. But is he the only child? Is Amma hiding anything?

- Gajra's 'father' leaves her to Ammaji.. Any father would be scred to leave thier daughter for a woman like Bhavri Devi.. But he did - The sense of trust that Gajra is Amma's daughter so Amma won't harm her.

- Notice, how they are only men in the Bhavri Devi mansion? No woman. No daughters. Does this mean when Gajra was born.. Ammaji did not want a daughter? (-The show maybe bringing some society wale issues)

- Also, while Sher was brushing his teeth, he started to feel bad for her?

- When Sher threw water at her, she understood, why he did it (some emotional connection ๐Ÿ˜†)

Leave your comments! Let us know what you think!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know about Gajra being the daughter but every time Sher keeps talking about how he is the only child I don't think he is... sometimes I got the feeling that he isn't her son... maybe step.
But I definitely don't think he is the only child so he should stop boasting๐Ÿ˜†
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash k

I don't know about Gajra being the daughter but every time Sher keeps talking about how he is the only child I don't think he is... sometimes I got the feeling that he isn't her son... maybe step.

But I definitely don't think he is the only child so he should stop boasting๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah.. Nor do I.. Maybe he is also the son of that farmer who left Gajra? Lol! It's so confusing?
manikka thumbnail
No way...i don't think anything like that...why will BD keeps hiding her daughter and plus now when she has bring her in hevali why like a poor servant... i mean she is even treating her badly and she knows well tht a girl alone in hevali with men around is not good...so she is not her daughter...and gajras father was a selfish man...who drinks on credit and then loaned his daughter...
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
i dont know ..
may be, maybe not...
but actually i dont think so ...

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dinazz

i dont know ..

may be, maybe not...
but actually i dont think so ...

same same
dinazz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maha-Srk

same same

ya bcoz if she was her daughter she would have treated her as bad as shraddha (if she didnt want a daughter and had one, in the first place..)
or else maybe getting her married off to someone , you know early marriage... (but thats not the topic of discussion ,though , but could have been a posibility, if she was her daughter..) 
or maybe she could have done female infanticde or female feoticide if she didnt want a girl .. but giving her to someone and that man giving her as loan to amma n all is sort of not - so - believable...
but still it can be the other way round too...
yeh toh waqt ke sath hi pata chalega ree...
lets just wait and watch...
dinazz thumbnail
@ipkknd-ki-fan1   i am not opposing you , but just putting forward my point of view ..
ok ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but btw, this is actually a good point of discussion and debate ๐Ÿ‘ 
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can't say very much...it's confusing.
Remember a baby girl was born in the gaon
Bhavri Devi was happy,she blessed the baby with money and all
While handing the baby to the father she said "kuch kami nai honi chahiye" something like that
So I don't know... ๐Ÿ˜•
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manikka

No way...i don't think anything like that...why will BD keeps hiding her daughter and plus now when she has bring her in hevali why like a poor servant... i mean she is even treating her badly and she knows well tht a girl alone in hevali with men around is not good...so she is not her daughter...and gajras father was a selfish man...who drinks on credit and then loaned his daughter...

That's a point too..!!