Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Passion of devotion: Abhigya FF Part 36 (Pg 38) (Page 3)

ApekshaM Goldie
ApekshaM
ApekshaM

Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
hey ashpat3 (sorry I don't know ur name..) I'm Apeksha & I'm new to this forum..

well,, I wish to see similar kinda scene in show also.. Approve
but don't know whether it will be fulfilled or no.. Ouch

now coming to ur ss.. it was amazing.. loved how abhi confronted tanu.. that chudail deserves more than that.. badi aayi makeup ki dukhaan,, item kahi ki.. Angry pragya's emotional outburst was so heart touching.. Cry bechari..

overall the part was superb.. do continue soon.. Wink

Edited by ApekshaM - 14 May 2015 at 8:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya23

abhiya23 IF-Dazzler
abhiya23
abhiya23

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApekshaM

hey ashpat3 (sorry I don't know ur name..) I'm Apeksha & I'm new to this forum..

well,, I wish to see similar kinda scene in show also.. Approve
but don't know whether it will be fulfilled or no.. Ouch

now coming to ur ss.. it was amazing.. loved how abhi confronted tanu.. that chudail deserves more than that.. badi aayi makeup ki dukhaan,, item kahi ki.. Angry pragya's emotional outburst was so heart touching.. Cry bechari..

overall the part was superb.. do continue soon.. Wink

You can call me ash, nice to meet you, don't worry rai kai kasar behen puri kar degi

Edited by ashpat3 - 14 May 2015 at 3:49pm
abhiya23 IF-Dazzler
abhiya23
abhiya23

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Part 2 

Pragya gets up and comes in her senses. Abhi tries to put hand on her shoulder but she jerks his hands off

Pragya : why am I telling you all this?

Abhi : don't you understand that she is lying? 

Pragya : why would she lie? she loves and that child is the result of this 

Abhi : I will not accept this on any cost when I know I am not wrong 

Pragya : I took her to the clinic and doctor confirmed that she is pregnant 

Abhi : She is making fool out of you, she is not pregnant, I told her that we will not cross our limit after our marriage

Pragya is compelety surprised to hear it but is not ready to believe it 

Pragya : Fine, we can make her do the test in front of us and what if it is positive, I don't want to be blamed for coming between two lovers 

Abhi is very much shocked to hear her harsh words and free her from the fake relationship 

Pragya : You will have to accept this responsibility (tries to control her tears) 

Abhi feels somebody put dagger on his heart and broke it into pieces. He did not have courage to express his feelings knowing that he broke all her trusts and belief on love and marriage. Though he wants to share his inner feelings with her but ignored it thinking he do not deserve such a golden heart girl in his life. 

Pragya : I will leave once you get married to Tanu and till then our divorce will start proceeding

Abhi : I just have one request, please till this mess is cleared don't hurt my dadi anymore because she will already be devastated when we will tell the truth 

Pragya : But then how will she accept Tanu 

Abhi : you leave that to me but please for last time consider this my request 

Pragya melts downs hearing his plea and can see the truth in his eyes but still stick to her decision. 

A stunning beauty gets off from a helicopter who is very superior regrading her work with a sparkling eyes getting excited to meet her dear sister the only whom she loves more than her parents. The sister who protected Tanu from all bad things is none than the young girl named Suhani who is a CEO of Angel music company. 

Tanu decides to take help from Suhani as she can only help her get out the mess 

Suhani : Tanu, my little princess, how are you

Tanu replies softly 

Suhani : what happened?

Tanu : Nothing, when are you coming back, I am missing you very much

Suhani : don't worry, my work is done and I will come to you very soon, now cheer up and how is your modeling career is going

Tanu is scared answering but tells her it is fine

Suhani : Okay listen I have to go, I will call you later, take care bye

Tanu : bye ( looks at the picture of Suhani and her together)

Tanu : I know you will be very hurt by my deed but I know only you can help me with this 

Mehra house 

Abhi in his music room thinks of Pragya's words and is disheartened for losing her. Purab comes to meet Abhi who is lost in deep thoughts.

Purab : Abhi? where are you lost

Abhi : I lost Purab

Purab ; what? did you talk to Pragya di 

Abhi tells everything to Purab who suggests him to find out the truth by himself 

Purab : If you very much sure about your innocence then you will have dig out the truth 

Abhi : You are right, first I have to prove Pragya she is lying 

Purab : But if Pragya di is saying that Tanu is pregnant then if the results come positive 

Abhi : Then I know what to do but first thing first 

Purab : whatever you do just remember I am always with you (puts his hand on Abhi's shoulder)

Abhi felts relieved after knowing that his best friend who me hurt so much is still with him and trusting him. 

Abhi : Thanks Purab, 

Purab : for what?

Abhi :I hurt you so much and never tried to listen to you in the past and forced you on a loveless marriage

Purab : Its okay, I know you always want to see Alia's happiness and for that you did everything you could, we will find her a very great guy who is better than me and will value her, now you will have to prove your love to Pragya di and convince her that you realized your past deeds 

Both friends tightly hug after ages resolving their differences 

I will update all parts since Adah's account has been banned

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetIzaanilaanimaankirti1708smartyy321SATD06sham24anushka12345KAPPorwal01ApekshaMsaara76haillyKrazzy4u786indivishuv-Sunkissed--simmi--A.GreenShafoo

--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
So nice to see Abhi confident! And glad Purab is helping! <3

abhiya23

ApekshaM Goldie
ApekshaM
ApekshaM

Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
hey ash.. HugHug it was a mast update... waise woh helicopter beauty kon hai re..?! Jo bhi ho.. Par ek aur chudail ko mat lana..waise hi tanu kya kam hai.. Dead

I hope abhi.. tanu ka sach sab ke saamne aajaye..

anyways the update was awesome..! PartyParty thnks for pm,, ab chalo jaldi jaldi next part update karo.. aise nahi tadpate apne pyaare readers ko.. Wink

abhiya23

abhiya23 IF-Dazzler
abhiya23
abhiya23

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApekshaM

hey ash.. HugHug it was a mast update... waise woh helicopter beauty kon hai re..?! Jo bhi ho.. Par ek aur chudail ko mat lana..waise hi tanu kya kam hai.. Dead

I hope abhi.. tanu ka sach sab ke saamne aajaye..

anyways the update was awesome..! PartyParty thnks for pm,, ab chalo jaldi jaldi next part update karo.. aise nahi tadpate apne pyaare readers ko.. Wink

The helicopter beauty is our tanu's sis and Pragya's old student (CS on pg 1)I will update soon
hailly IF-Dazzler
hailly
hailly

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Awesome update .continue soon plz.

abhiya23

A.Green IF-Sizzlerz
A.Green
A.Green

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
superb part..Wink
waiting for abhi to find out the truth!!
continue soon n thanks fr pm

abhiya23

Go to top