Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats for your joint writing venture Ash!!! 
Interesting CS... Will read soon! 
vishuv thumbnail
OK dear... So. I understood the concept... Pragya wants to leave him and is hell bent on degrading herself. Am happy that Abhi knocked some sense into her.  He realized his mistake and is sure that Tanu is lying... 
Purab is always in his side...!
vishuv thumbnail
Good!  Purvi is saved by a guy... Hehe he smartly made her give up the thought of suicide and fight to show her powerful!  Why do I feel this guy is gonna make a difference in her life?! 
Loved it...Suhani is smart...she loves Pragya too,  her teacher. 
Who is the person who sent the video to them?  He must be a good character right?  Or is it Nikhil? 

New entry on the way... Waiting! 
vishuv thumbnail
Oh my god! So many twists and happenings in one update! I never expected it...I thought something else would have happened...
I thought Tanu is pregnant with Nikhil's child but no...the guy is Raj. I would have felt better if it's a random guy...but she slept with her sister's love and Fiance...not thinking about her at all. At the same time she claims that she loves her. What sort of love is it? Coz I thought Suhani loves her parents and her sister alone dearly...I mean her family...with others she wants only money. But I guess I am wrong...she loves only herself. She cares for her and lives for her...what a life? Gets pregnant with someone else's child and claims to be the other one's child for fame and money! I want Tanu's family to disown her for her deed. Let's see if her Raj does something for his baby...I think she will abort it as she has no chance now...

vishuv thumbnail
So the new entry you said is Raj? Ok then...he doesn't deserve a girl like Suhani. He deserves Tanu...after all both are partners ion crime right! Made for each other couple...in hell! I am glkad the truth is out...now at least Suhani would see the real color of her sister and Fiance...both of whom who tricked her with their fake love. And Suhani was blindly in love with them. She lost her mother's love in the process too...I am glad they didn't rise her up like she said...
I never expected that...whole Tanu's family was present? I thought only the sisters were there...hmm...I dunno which parents will coolly come to announce that their daughter is bearing the child of a married man ðŸ˜†

Well regarding what I thought...I never wanted Abhigya to let the truth of the marriage to be known. I mean somethings are best hidden...So I expected Abhi to negate Tanu's argument...and say that Pragya is indeed pregnant with his child. Andd everyone knows that Tanu is good at lies..so nobody will believe her not even her family now...
Plus Abhi can later explain to Pragya that since they both are already in love with each other they can indeed try for a child ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† I know you are the writer here but just decided to tell you my crazy POV ðŸ¤£

Tanu's slaps is the highlight of the update. First Dadi slapped her once, Pragya twice and her parents twice (father once and mother once I guess ðŸ¤£) But why didn't Suhani slap her? She has the right to slap her spineless sister...

Now the truth is out are the couple going to be together or separate and then reunite?
vishuv thumbnail
Hmm... So Suhani is not the real one but adopted daughter of Tanu's parents... Good... Else their upbringing is... Very bad... 
I can't believe she still trusts her sister... And Tanu knowing that she will continue doing that promised her.  How low can she stoop?

The love birds are separated.  I miss Rabul romance.. They lighten the atmosphere with them on the frame amidst drama... 
Good that Dadi is not talking to him... She will gradually start talking when she realizes he is regretting for his past deeds... 

Oh my!  This Armaan... He is going to ruin Abhi?  O don't think that can happen so easily.  Hate this Raj and Tanu even more... 
vishuv thumbnail
Loved Abhigya cute romance... Both are missing each other but all they do is fight fight and only fight.. Lol!  They are so lovely! 
So who is gonna win this challenge?  I want Abhi to win... Is he can do something daringly... 

Bulbul... Radio channel? ðŸ¤£ I don't think that she is sleeping unaware of Abhi sneaking in... Hehe

vishuv thumbnail
How could Armaan become like this? He is like a good boy gone wrong... He agreed to the plan... But momentarily forgets it when he is with Purvi. Wow!  He dances and sings well too... They make a nice e couple. 
I think you revealed the reason why Armaan and Abhi don't get along well... Firstly their college enmity, then their profession...
So he proposed Alia but she rejected it and Abhi humiliated him?!  And now he saved Alia and also gonna use her... 

On no!  Pragya is injured badly... Hope Armaan realizes he is in the wrong hands and try to gain fame using his music rather than Abhi's downfall... 
Tanu is very bad... She still hunks ah eis on the right path... Betraying her parents and sister... 
vishuv thumbnail
Oh...to save Abhi Pragya got stabbed...now she is fine!  Purvo fave the blood to save her...nut she doesn't want anyone to know about it... 
Abhi and Alia's bonding is very nice... Leaving me to wish even I should have a brother.  Pragya already has a bro...Purab is there na! 

Abhigya nokhjok is funny... They are so cute... 

Glad that Abhi cancelled the concert.  And Tanu should realize that she is not only trying to ruin Abhi's career... But his life too... 
Armaan came to Mehra house finally... He did bring an expensive watch!  Good!  Pragya found out that he is her friend? 
vishuv thumbnail
This Tanu is too much... She is getting involved in an acid attack.  She is nothing less than a criminal.  She fake promised her sister also... Will her plan succeed or backfire? 
Abhigya moments are so beautiful.  And Abhi's surprise for her birthday... 
Alia is also changing for good... But it will be better if she tells the truth... And her past dealing with Neil. Or else they could get into trouble coz of Purvi and Tanu...

Purvi likes Armaan...but Armaan is confused between two girls.  But I must say due to their presence he is not thinking much about ruining Abhi.  
This Rocky is so funny!  He can't even won a girl while his friend manages two effortlessly!!! 

Armaan accepted Alia's friendship... And she confessed her past mistakes and misunderstandings too...does he still love her?  And why did Alia reject him? 

Edited by vishuv - 7 years ago