Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Passion of devotion: Abhigya FF Part 36 (Pg 38) (Page 26)

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 08 November 2015 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
wowow soo amazing finily tanu thruth is out in front of abhi 

A.Green IF-Sizzlerz
A.Green
A.Green

Posted: 08 November 2015 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I know I know you want to kill me..I am so so so sorry for not commenting! I was just too stuck up and I know u might have felt bad that I didn't respond to ur pms so I am sorry!Ouch
Coming to the story I haven't commented since chapter 22 and now it's on 25!Shocked Sorry again now coming the updates. Well it was good how you showed Pragya was concerned for Alia and suhani after not finding them after the wedding. Then armaan saving alia was so cute..Embarrassed
Suhani shattered and that tanu had the guts to the come to the hospital god!Angry 
Purvi confides in armaan was shown nicely. He is indeed sandwitched between 2 girls. It will be tough for him and interesting for us to see which one he choosesWink
Abhigya scene was so cute!Day Dreaming
Pragya consoling and giving strength to Suhani was such an amazing scene ,I loved it to the core!Heart
Then armaan framed for the acid attack uh oh and alia is so sad and wants to harm herself!Cry
The flashback scene of armaan and pragya was so so awesome..HeartClap
Loved how pragya helped alia and armaan but don't like the fact that armaan is betraying her trust. Once she gets to know he is her brother ,she will not forgive him easily for his deeds.!
But for now ,ohh tanu's game is gonna be over! That's amazing ,can't wait for next..update soon!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya23

--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Posted: 09 November 2015 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Nice one Ash! Abhi knows!
abhiya23 IF-Dazzler
abhiya23
abhiya23

Posted: 09 November 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aayu27

I know I know you want to kill me..I am so so so sorry for not commenting! I was just too stuck up and I know u might have felt bad that I didn't respond to ur pms so I am sorry!Ouch
Coming to the story I haven't commented since chapter 22 and now it's on 25!Shocked Sorry again now coming the updates. Well it was good how you showed Pragya was concerned for Alia and suhani after not finding them after the wedding. Then armaan saving alia was so cute..Embarrassed
Suhani shattered and that tanu had the guts to the come to the hospital god!Angry 
Purvi confides in armaan was shown nicely. He is indeed sandwitched between 2 girls. It will be tough for him and interesting for us to see which one he choosesWink
Pragya consoling and giving strength to Suhani was such an amazing scene ,I loved it to the core!Heart
Then armaan framed for the acid attack uh oh and alia is so sad and wants to harm herself!Cry
Loved how pragya helped alia and armaan but don't like the fact that armaan is betraying her trust. Once she gets to know he is her brother ,she will not forgive him easily for his deeds.!
But for now ,ohh tanu's game is gonna be over! That's amazing ,can't wait for next..update soon!Big smile

Calm down my dear, I know your wicked busy schedule, I am at least glad you made it through, well only time will tell whom Armaan chooses at the very end of story and how will Prags forgive her dear brother, we will see when it unfolds for now time for some emotional and action drama Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Green

A.Green IF-Sizzlerz
A.Green
A.Green

Posted: 09 November 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashpat3

Originally posted by Aayu27

Calm down my dear, I know your wicked busy schedule, I am at least glad you made it through, well only time will tell whom Armaan chooses at the very end of story and how will Prags forgive her dear brother, we will see when it unfolds for now time for some emotional and action drama Wink

Thanks for understanding. I'll try to be regular from now on!Smile
Ya I am eagerly waiting for Armaan and Pragya's truth encounter.Wink
abhiya23 IF-Dazzler
abhiya23
abhiya23

Posted: 13 November 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Part 26 

Abhi barges in Tanu's house and grabs her to police station complaining against her

Tanu : Abhi, what nonsense is this?

" Don't you dare say anything, how dare you try to harm my Pragya" says Abhi grabbing her arm tightly while Rocky and Pragya tries to control him 

The constable brings Armaan out after the confession of goon of giving false statement. 

Abhi : You have no idea what I would have done if my Pragya would have gotten even a little of scar, but i will not leave you easily 

Tanu : Stop it Abhi ( frees her shoulder) 

Rocky calls Suhani and both Mehra and Mehta family to police station. Alia is extremely happy to see Armaan back and hugs him without realizing people around them. 

Alia : you are okay? 

Armaan : I am fine

Alia gives a hard slap to Tanu for stooping low and framing innocent person for her deeds. 

Tanu : Alia, at least you understand why I did this (fakes tears) 

Another slap lands up on Tanu's cheeks by none other than her mom who is ashamed of her daughter 

Tanu : Mom? you slapped me 

Kirti ; I should have slapped you earlier then we would never have to face this day, were you not ashamed of doing this to your sister, the one who protected you from everything 

Tanu  : Please trust me I can never think of harming Suhani 

Kirti : Don't mention her name from your mouth, you have crossed all limits of shamelessness 

Abhi : Jail might not be enough for you, but a big punishment you will always remember, if you were not a girl you have no idea what I would have done for harming my Fuggy 

Tanu gets terrified seeing Abhi's rage and fakes forgiveness. She goes to Suhani who is standing in shame how she could not bring her sister to right way. 

Tanu : Please believe me I wanted to kill this girl (points to Pragya) but you came in between 

Suhani pushes Tanu on floor in anger and is consoled by her mother 

Kirti : You will be punished this time

Abhi tells the police to arrest Tanu for attempting acid attack but Suhani interrupts taking her complaint back much to everybody's disappointment 

Kirti ; Suhani, you want to save this girl? 

Suhani : Mom, if you think that by sending her to jail she will mend her ways then I am telling you it will not work 

Kirti : But if she does not get punished then tomorrow she will do more dangerous than this 

Suhani : If that Pragya teacher would have been hurt instead of me than I would have killed her with my own hands but both time Tanu betrayed me

Pragya looks on Suhani and feels how much pain Suhani must have gone through

Suhani : Tanu, last time I forgave you but this time I will not forgive but instead I will cut all ties with you, that will be punishment for you 

Everybody is surprised to see Suhani's decision 

Tanu : Suhani please, i don't have anybody besides you who understands me (tries to hold her hand but Suhani jerks it off) 

Suhani : You have lost that right, I have no relation with people who breaks their promise and that person would be not my sister, so from today consider I am dead for you 

Kirti : Tanu, not only your sister from today we disown you from your family, you are nothing but a stranger to us and this will be your biggest punishment,  you have nothing to do with us 

Tanu tries to convince her sister and mom but in vain as everybody leaves from the police station. Abhi fumes at Suhani for not letting Tanu go to jail but Pragya convinces him that Suhani's decision was right as this might make Tanu realize her mistake. 

Armaan : I don't know how should I thank you

Abhi : Its your sister's effort to save you more than me 

Armaan : Thank you, I think I should leave 

Pragya goes behind Armaan outside Mehra house 

Armaan : yes?

Pragya : Look, I did this not only for Aiia's sake but also as a sister 

Armaan looks down not wanting to look at her in guilt

Pragya ; I hope you know that this three (rakhee) is not an ordinary thread, it connects with lot of feelings of a brother and sister, for the first time I went against my husband and supported you 

Armaan is taken aback with what she just said 

Pragya : For me, my family and husband's reputation comes first and if anybody tries to play with it I will not forgive that person be it anybody, I hope you understand what I am saying

Armaan : I understand 

Pragya : Today, I am asking you a promise that you will not break my trust and will not insult this pure relation (forwards her hand) 

Armaan is too hesitant to promise Pragya as he already broke her faith by playing with Alia's emotions 

Pragya : what happened? is there anything you want to share

Armaan : I know you wanted to know about my past with Alia 

Both of them goes near a lake where Armaan narrates how he always loved Alia from college. 

Armaan : I don't know when my crush turned into love for Alia 

Pragya : did she love you back?

Armaan ; She rejected my proposal initially but when she finally realized destiny snatched my happiness 

Pragya : what do you mean?

Armaan : One misunderstanding drifted us apart and that time not only my love but I lost everything in my life who were dear to me 

Sorry for the short update, i will update longer next weekend 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti1708olushka2924shrutigaur37haillyvishuv--simmi---Rhea-aswinmajaMysterious7anamika.vijiA.Greenadventure_gurlShafoo

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 14 November 2015 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Nice one ash:)
Glad suhani severed her r'ship with tanu & tanu's parents too...how she is going to react now for tht?!

Armaan telling truth to pragz... Good..

Waiting for the next one ..

Thanx for the pm :)
shrutigaur37 Goldie
shrutigaur37
shrutigaur37

Posted: 14 November 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
amazing update.
a gud n suitable punishment to tanu but felt bad for suhani.
pragya n armaan bonding is gud.
update d nxt part soon.
i m anticipating.

Go to top