Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hope Pragya and Armaan realise soon they have known each other! Nice update!
-haleemzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
racke scene was nice
nice chapter
do continue soon

Btsarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome... Abhi did a great job..  😊
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay I am here now with my comment but your update was too short!😭
Okay so well it was good the way our angry young man abhi was all ready to kill tanu then and there. Alia slapped her lol😆😆
I feel bad for suhani to think your own sister would do this to you. Although it was not intentional but still it would hurt a lot. Much more than the scars the acid gave her ,tanu might have given her more pain.😭 Anyways Suhani has a big heart indeed ,how she didn't let her sister go to jail but instead abandoned her and decided never to talk to her ever again.👏
Aww abhi was angry on suhani for letting tanu go but that just showed his care and concern for pragya😳 it depicted his love!
Finally armann and pragya talked but she wanted a promise from him not to break the trust. So I am right there is going to be a huge misunderstanding between them. Will armaan reveal his past in next update?😲 Waiting!!
A.Green thumbnail
Ohh armaan won't reveal whole truth? I read your comment🥺
Waiting eagerly still!🤗
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 27 

Armaan : that one humiliation cause broke my whole family, my dad could not bear the taunts of people and I became orphan in that phase losing my dignity, parents, money everything even my so called sister went away 

Pragya looks on teary eyes hearing hie plea 

Armaan : I didn't knew that I would have to pay such a big price for a few moment of love 

Pragya puts his hand on her head and assures him to void the emptiness of his life. 

Armaan : do you know what you are saying?

Pragya : From today, don't ever say that you are orphan because this sister is always with you 

Armaan is totally broken from inside as he never gave his childhood friend's place to anybody. He choses not to tell the truth to Pragya as he cannot afford to lose his sister again. 

Armaan : Think over again, it would be better to keep our relation till friendship, if tomorrow I broke your trust what would you do

Pragya : If that happens then after that day I will stop trusting anyone and never make any random person my brother

Armaan decides to drop his plan of destroying Abhi on the cost of playing with Pragya's feeling. 

Pragya : But I know you can never do anything wrong (put hand on her cheeks) I think I should leave its late, you know how possessive my husband is

Armaan : who knows him better than me ( laughs) 

Pragya : stop it, he is not that bad 

Armaan : okay, I will drop you off or else he will surely send me in jail if something happens to you 

Mehra house 

Pragya who is passing from Alia's room sees her trying a new dress looking in the mirror. Pragya knocks at the door 

Alia : Come in 

" someone is glowing too much nowadays " says Pragya teasingly 

Alia says blushingly : stop it bhabhi, its nothing like that

Pragya looks around the room which is messed up and scolds Alia for unorganized room 

Alia : Calm down, (makes her sit on chair} 

Pragya : You are same like your brother, what will you do when you will get married 

Alia : Relax, now help me select the dress 

Pragya : what are you planning now ? 

Alia : that day Armaan could not have the food by my hands so I called him again tomorrow and I want to wear something good, but i have no good dress (pouts) 

Pragya : But just a small thing you have created chao in the whole room, typically like your rockstar brother 

Alia : now what happened?

Pragya : Your forgot that today was rakhi, did you tie the rakhi to your brother?

Alia : you know after all this happened we were all so tensed so I forgot 

Pragya : Alia, remember one thing, this brother sister relation is very delicate, you know you are too lucky to have brother like him right ?

Alia : how can I forget that Bhabhi, he is not only my brother but my father figure who shielded me all these year from all problems 

Pragya : Brothers might protect us but we sister have also duty at the same time to never dishonor their images at any cost,  you understand what am I saying?

Alia : you are right, i will go right now 

Pragya : you go downstairs and tell Dadi to give you the tray, I all be right back 

Alia : okay (leaves to go downstairs) 

Pragya goes to her room and sees Abhi standing in the balcony looking at the stars.

Abhi : finally you are here, where were you (asks possessively) 

Pragya : I was in Alia's room what happened?

Abhi : you know every year, Alia used to tie rakhi on my wrist but this time she forgot it (says sadly) 

Pragya senses his pain but knows that very soon his wish will be fulfilled by his sister. Mitali comes to call Abhi and Pragya downstairs. 

Abhi : dadi, what happened? 

Alia : Bhai, sit down, I have to do something right now 

Abhi : Alia, what is it 

Alia starts to do aarti and asks him to forward his hand 

Abhi : I thought you forgot this day, I am glad you remembered (teases) 

Alia : Bhai, I said sorry na, now please let me tie it 

Abhi forwards his hand and asks her what she wants. 

Dadi : Ask it, Alia, it is your day 

Alia :Dadi, what should I ask him, he gave me everything I wanted in fact more than that 

Abhi gets emotional hearing her words and not believe how mature his sister has become after her bitter past 

Alia : what are you looking bhai?

Abhi : I am looking how much sister is grown up today and I never expected that after I what did to you 

Alia : No bhai, it was not your fault, but my stubbornness ruined your life, today lets make some change in norm 

All confused again 

Alia ; I will give you one promise that every daughter gives to their parents but since you and Dadi are my everything I will never do anything that can harm the honor of this family and for today I will not ask anything, I will ask when time comes (sobs in tears) 

Abhi : I trust my sister she will not let down in front of anybody 

Both of them share very emotional hug witnessed by whole family. 

Chawl

Rocky : What? 

Armaan : I cannot play with that innocent girl (Pragya) feeling anymore, I don't have that much strength 

Rocky : I told you but you never listened to me 

Armaan : I might not forgive Abhi but where is Pragya's fault in this mess, I cannot let her suffer in this revenge of fire 

Raj claps at the door with Tanu standing with him. Armaan's blood boils seeing both of them 

Armaan : how dare you come here?

Raj taunts him to supporting a middle class girl and cheating on them for Pragya. 

Armaan : It does not suit a cheater to call anybody betrayal, so don't say that word from your mouth 

Raj : You jerk (grabbing his collar) you betrayed us for the sake of that low middle class girl who is not worthy

Armaan punches him hardly on floor for insulting Pragya 

Tanu : Armaan, be in your limit 

Armaan : You stay away(angrily points finger at her), I don't argue with girls like you use their own sister for their own benefit,

Tanu gets irritated hearing him 

Armaan:  Raj next time be careful before speaking anything about my sister, i will not give you chance to regret it and cut your tongue from which you insulted Pragya 

Raj : Before saying anything to me, just remember who you are talking to, I can destroy you in few minutes (snaps his finger) 

Armaan : Then you also know I am not from those cowards, do what you want 

Tanu : Fine then, just imagine if your so called sister comes to know that you were the one who tried to killed her husband and tried to play with her feelings, she will disown you anyway 

Armaan : Tanu, even if she does that I will not feel bad because any sister will not tolerate that, consider your own sister 

Tanu angrily tries to say something but Raj stops her 

Armaan : Don't threaten me and before doing I do anything wrong get out of here 

Raj : Lets go Tanu, but just remember Armaan Malik, I will not spare you easily and that girl because of whom you cheated us

Suhani overhears the whole conversation and is furious at Armaan. 

Mehra house 

Pragya : Now happy, that your sister did her duty

Abhi ; are you trying to taunt me Fuggy?

Pragya : when did I taunt you? I was just praising you, I never expiated you to be this emotional 

Abhi ; If you remember that I am also that romantic (comes close to her) if you say can I try it on you 

Pragya : Stop it, every time you know only to joke 

Abhi : Really? (kisses her cheek) 

Btsarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww.the bond of abhigya is sweet in this story. like the update 
A.Green thumbnail
Nice update! Finally I can comment on time. So well first up ,I liked how Pragya and Armaan again share a bro-sis relation!😊
Although armaan has done wrong and he played with her feelings but still he has changed for good and only for pragya so I wish their bond doesn't get broken due to those low-lying idiots raj and tanu!
I especially loved the pragya alia scene ,the way they talked about Abhi and rakhi aww😳 then the abhi-alia scene was also very cute!😃
Suhani heard everything😲 that's gonna be a game-changer now!!
Liked the small AbhiGya scene at end ,so sweet ,they are always fighting but their fights are full of love!
Waiting for next update!🤗
SaraPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's very nice update of siblings & concern of sister.. I really loved the whole story..when is Ur next update, please update it soon..
Nora9497 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice update..thank you so much for PM waiting for the next chapter