Passion of devotion: Abhigya FF Part 36 (Pg 38) - Page 20

Posted: 8 years ago
Part 25

The cops takes Armaan to the police station leaving Alia devastated  who tells Abhi to do something. 

Alia : Bhai, please do something, you know he is innocent 

Police Station

Armaan is put behind bars by police and he keeps confessing his innocence but nobody believes him. 

Pragya and Abhi gets in deep thinking about how to save Armaan. Alia weeps soberly in her room remembering her moments with Armaan. Pragya who is passing from her room seer her state. She quietly opens the door and makes Alia sit properly on bed. 

Alia : bhabhi, please do something,  I can't see Armaan like this 

Pragya : Calm down Alia, everything will be fine 

Alia : How Bhabhi? nobody will understand me

Later at night Pragya is pacing around the room and is worried about Alia's condition. 

Abhi : what happened ? why are you so tensed 

Pragya ; We need to help Armaan out 

Abhi : We know there is no proof to this, nobody will believe his words 

Next day the Mehra family is shocked when Alia refuses to eat the breakfast and creates a huge drama. 

Pragya : Alia, please open the door 

Abhi : I told you that guy has made my sister insane

After lot of effort Abhi opens the door and sees the whole room messed up with broken glasses. Alia holds a knife in her hand and threatens to harm herself. 

Abhi  : Alia put that knife down (says with concern) 

Alia : bhai, if you cannot help me then don't 

Pragya : Alia, listen I promise I will help Armaan out, and bring him out (swears on Alia's head) 

Alia calms down but Abhi furiously leaves the room. 

Pragya : i will do something but you have to promise me you will not harm yourself 

Alia : I will do whatever you say but please bring my Armaan back 

Abhi rages on Pragya for supporting Alia's madness 

Pragya : Why don't you understand ? if we don't do anything then she will harm herself 

Abhi : Okay fine 

Pragya looks at a Rakhi and remembers how she used to tie to her best friend. 

Flashback 

Pragya is waiting for her friend Armaan on Rakshabandhan but he turns up late. He comes at her house and sees her glare.  

Armaan : This room temperature is really hot, I am sweating

Pragya runs after him with stick and scolding him 

Armaan : what are you doing? I am sorry yaar

Pragya : Sorry, I have been waiting since morning and you are saying sorry, you don't care for me

Armaan : Won't you ask for reason for being late

Pragya : I don't want to hear anything 

Armaan gifts Pragya a beautiful pair of bangles and a promise to protect her from all problems that comes up in her life 

Pragya : This is so beautiful, I will take this type of bangles every year okay 

Armaan : Definitely, anything for my sister 

Pragya ties Rakhi on his wrist and feeds sweet to him while tries to feed her with big piece 

Armaan : I can't give more to you but I would pray that you get all the happiness you deserve 

Both of them share a warmly hug. 

Flashback ends 

Abhi rages on Pragya for supporting Alia's madness but she argues back saying she will help Armaan and fulfill the duty of a sister 

Abhi : Fine, do what you want and I will help you but if he betrays your and Alia's trust that day will be the last day of his life remember that alright, I will not let anybody take advantage of your and Alia's innocence  

Pragya : but what we will do

Abhi : why don't you go and try to meet Armaan in jail and ask him  where was he on the wedding day 

Pragya goes to meet Armaan where Suhani spots her. 

Suhani : Teacher what are you doing here?

Pragya : I came to meet Armaan 

Suhani : Armaan? you know him?

Rocky brings the lawyer and gets nervous to see Pragya and Suhani together 

Rocky: if these two will get to know about each other then Armaan will be trapped badly 

Suhani gets somebody's call and has to go back before she finishes her talk with Pragya 

The police denies Armaan's bail which makes Rocky angry 

Rocky : how can you arrest somebody on just a goon's confession, who knows maybe somebody bribed him 

Police : Enough, if you have any proof then bring it, don't come and waste our time here and don't even think of bailing, people like him should be in jail who harm innocence life 

Pragya requests police to let her meet Armaan to which he agrees

Armaan : Pragya what are you doing here?

Pragya : listen I need to know something to help you 

Armaan ; What is it?

Pragya : were you around the mall that day? 

Armaan : No way, I was not even in that area, please trust me I cannot even think of doing this

Pragya : then why would somebody frame you for Suhani's attack, is there anything I need to know 

Armaan ( in his mind) : If I tell her anything right now then I will lose her trust and I cannot afford that 

Pragya : Armaan I am asking you something, tell me if anything that can be helpful to you 

Armaan : Why don't you get the footage of mall where Suhani was attacked? maybe the person who attacked her might be there 

Pragya : Thats a great plan, I am sure we might get a clue from that footage, I brought something for you

Armaan : what?

Pragya : today is Rakhi, I always tied this to my brother but he is not with me now, you gave me right to be your sister, can I tie it?

Armaan recalls the previous Rakshabandhan where his sister used to tie the thread on his wrist

Pragya : Armaan? 

Armaan : Sisters never ask for those things on which they have rights, (forwards his hand) 

Pragya happily ties rakhi on his hand

Armaan : I don't have anything to give you right now 

Pragya ; I will ask you when time comes and I promise I will prove you innocent 

The constable tells you to leave Pragya, she leaves reluctantly 

Abhi, Rocky and Pragya goes to meet that goon and asks him for framing about Armaan but he does not confess. 

Rocky : I will beat you to pulp if you don't tell us the truth 

Pragya : Rocky calm down 

Abhi : We know you did it on somebody's behest 

Rocky : If you don't tell us then remember that I know other way of telling knowing the truth 

Goon : One girl gave me money to throw acid on this girl (points at Pragya) 

Abhi's blood boils hearing the confession but Pragya calms him down

Goon ; everything was according to the plan but I don't know how that girl came in between and I mistakenly threw acid on her

Pragya: Are you not ashamed of doing this deed?

Rocky : who was that girl

Goon: I don't know her name or where she lives, but I have her number (hands the card) 

Abhi : This is Tanu's number, how dare she

Very nice chapter thanks for pm update nest chapter soon make it fast
wowow soo amazing finily tanu thruth is out in front of abhi 
I know I know you want to kill me..I am so so so sorry for not commenting! I was just too stuck up and I know u might have felt bad that I didn't respond to ur pms so I am sorry!
Coming to the story I haven't commented since chapter 22 and now it's on 25!😲 Sorry again now coming the updates. Well it was good how you showed Pragya was concerned for Alia and suhani after not finding them after the wedding. Then armaan saving alia was so cute..😳
Suhani shattered and that tanu had the guts to the come to the hospital god!😡 
Purvi confides in armaan was shown nicely. He is indeed sandwitched between 2 girls. It will be tough for him and interesting for us to see which one he chooses😉
Abhigya scene was so cute!
Pragya consoling and giving strength to Suhani was such an amazing scene ,I loved it to the core!❤️
Then armaan framed for the acid attack uh oh and alia is so sad and wants to harm herself!😭
The flashback scene of armaan and pragya was so so awesome..❤️👏
Loved how pragya helped alia and armaan but don't like the fact that armaan is betraying her trust. Once she gets to know he is her brother ,she will not forgive him easily for his deeds.!
But for now ,ohh tanu's game is gonna be over! That's amazing ,can't wait for next..update soon!😃
Originally posted by Aayu27

I know I know you want to kill me..I am so so so sorry for not commenting! I was just too stuck up and I know u might have felt bad that I didn't respond to ur pms so I am sorry!
Coming to the story I haven't commented since chapter 22 and now it's on 25!😲 Sorry again now coming the updates. Well it was good how you showed Pragya was concerned for Alia and suhani after not finding them after the wedding. Then armaan saving alia was so cute..😳
Suhani shattered and that tanu had the guts to the come to the hospital god!😡 
Purvi confides in armaan was shown nicely. He is indeed sandwitched between 2 girls. It will be tough for him and interesting for us to see which one he chooses😉
Abhigya scene was so cute!
Pragya consoling and giving strength to Suhani was such an amazing scene ,I loved it to the core!❤️
Then armaan framed for the acid attack uh oh and alia is so sad and wants to harm herself!😭
The flashback scene of armaan and pragya was so so awesome..❤️👏
Loved how pragya helped alia and armaan but don't like the fact that armaan is betraying her trust. Once she gets to know he is her brother ,she will not forgive him easily for his deeds.!
But for now ,ohh tanu's game is gonna be over! That's amazing ,can't wait for next..update soon!😃

Calm down my dear, I know your wicked busy schedule, I am at least glad you made it through, well only time will tell whom Armaan chooses at the very end of story and how will Prags forgive her dear brother, we will see when it unfolds for now time for some emotional and action drama 😉
Originally posted by ashpat3

Calm down my dear, I know your wicked busy schedule, I am at least glad you made it through, well only time will tell whom Armaan chooses at the very end of story and how will Prags forgive her dear brother, we will see when it unfolds for now time for some emotional and action drama 😉

Thanks for understanding. I'll try to be regular from now on!😊
Ya I am eagerly waiting for Armaan and Pragya's truth encounter.😉
Part 26 

Abhi barges in Tanu's house and grabs her to police station complaining against her

Tanu : Abhi, what nonsense is this?

" Don't you dare say anything, how dare you try to harm my Pragya" says Abhi grabbing her arm tightly while Rocky and Pragya tries to control him 

The constable brings Armaan out after the confession of goon of giving false statement. 

Abhi : You have no idea what I would have done if my Pragya would have gotten even a little of scar, but i will not leave you easily 

Tanu : Stop it Abhi ( frees her shoulder) 

Rocky calls Suhani and both Mehra and Mehta family to police station. Alia is extremely happy to see Armaan back and hugs him without realizing people around them. 

Alia : you are okay? 

Armaan : I am fine

Alia gives a hard slap to Tanu for stooping low and framing innocent person for her deeds. 

Tanu : Alia, at least you understand why I did this (fakes tears) 

Another slap lands up on Tanu's cheeks by none other than her mom who is ashamed of her daughter 

Tanu : Mom? you slapped me 

Kirti ; I should have slapped you earlier then we would never have to face this day, were you not ashamed of doing this to your sister, the one who protected you from everything 

Tanu  : Please trust me I can never think of harming Suhani 

Kirti : Don't mention her name from your mouth, you have crossed all limits of shamelessness 

Abhi : Jail might not be enough for you, but a big punishment you will always remember, if you were not a girl you have no idea what I would have done for harming my Fuggy 

Tanu gets terrified seeing Abhi's rage and fakes forgiveness. She goes to Suhani who is standing in shame how she could not bring her sister to right way. 

Tanu : Please believe me I wanted to kill this girl (points to Pragya) but you came in between 

Suhani pushes Tanu on floor in anger and is consoled by her mother 

Kirti : You will be punished this time

Abhi tells the police to arrest Tanu for attempting acid attack but Suhani interrupts taking her complaint back much to everybody's disappointment 

Kirti ; Suhani, you want to save this girl? 

Suhani : Mom, if you think that by sending her to jail she will mend her ways then I am telling you it will not work 

Kirti : But if she does not get punished then tomorrow she will do more dangerous than this 

Suhani : If that Pragya teacher would have been hurt instead of me than I would have killed her with my own hands but both time Tanu betrayed me

Pragya looks on Suhani and feels how much pain Suhani must have gone through

Suhani : Tanu, last time I forgave you but this time I will not forgive but instead I will cut all ties with you, that will be punishment for you 

Everybody is surprised to see Suhani's decision 

Tanu : Suhani please, i don't have anybody besides you who understands me (tries to hold her hand but Suhani jerks it off) 

Suhani : You have lost that right, I have no relation with people who breaks their promise and that person would be not my sister, so from today consider I am dead for you 

Kirti : Tanu, not only your sister from today we disown you from your family, you are nothing but a stranger to us and this will be your biggest punishment,  you have nothing to do with us 

Tanu tries to convince her sister and mom but in vain as everybody leaves from the police station. Abhi fumes at Suhani for not letting Tanu go to jail but Pragya convinces him that Suhani's decision was right as this might make Tanu realize her mistake. 

Armaan : I don't know how should I thank you

Abhi : Its your sister's effort to save you more than me 

Armaan : Thank you, I think I should leave 

Pragya goes behind Armaan outside Mehra house 

Armaan : yes?

Pragya : Look, I did this not only for Aiia's sake but also as a sister 

Armaan looks down not wanting to look at her in guilt

Pragya ; I hope you know that this three (rakhee) is not an ordinary thread, it connects with lot of feelings of a brother and sister, for the first time I went against my husband and supported you 

Armaan is taken aback with what she just said 

Pragya : For me, my family and husband's reputation comes first and if anybody tries to play with it I will not forgive that person be it anybody, I hope you understand what I am saying

Armaan : I understand 

Pragya : Today, I am asking you a promise that you will not break my trust and will not insult this pure relation (forwards her hand) 

Armaan is too hesitant to promise Pragya as he already broke her faith by playing with Alia's emotions 

Pragya : what happened? is there anything you want to share

Armaan : I know you wanted to know about my past with Alia 

Both of them goes near a lake where Armaan narrates how he always loved Alia from college. 

Armaan : I don't know when my crush turned into love for Alia 

Pragya : did she love you back?

Armaan ; She rejected my proposal initially but when she finally realized destiny snatched my happiness 

Pragya : what do you mean?

Armaan : One misunderstanding drifted us apart and that time not only my love but I lost everything in my life who were dear to me 

Sorry for the short update, i will update longer next weekend 

Nice one ash:)
Glad suhani severed her r'ship with tanu & tanu's parents too...how she is going to react now for tht?!

Armaan telling truth to pragz... Good..

Waiting for the next one ..

Thanx for the pm :)
amazing update.
a gud n suitable punishment to tanu but felt bad for suhani.
pragya n armaan bonding is gud.
update d nxt part soon.
i m anticipating.
Hey guys I forgot to tell u all that Armaan will not reveal the whole truth right now